Close

Bugs

Support
9 years ago
#7919 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Ajax Filters Pro plugin problems.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce. Please read this post for more information how to resolve it.
yarik
9 years ago
#7944 Quote
The logo image is missing in plugin folder.
Boyko
9 years ago
#7953 Quote
yarik wrote:
The logo image is missing in plugin folder.

Hi yarik,

Thank you for reporting this! It will be added.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
alexcompulab
9 years ago
#7967 Quote
Hi,
My site have two languages (EN, PT) but the specifications atributes are alway in EN, ignoring the PT values. Even on EN, I need to change the term "Manufacturers" to "Car Models" but I cant find this resource on localizations tools of the NopCommerce.
The Ajax Filters Pro plugin are not multilingue?!
Boyko
9 years ago
#7971 Quote
alexcompulab wrote:
Hi,
My site have two languages (EN, PT) but the specifications atributes are alway in EN, ignoring the PT values. Even on EN, I need to change the term "Manufacturers" to "Car Models" but I cant find this resource on localizations tools of the NopCommerce.
The Ajax Filters Pro plugin are not multilingue?!

Hi alexcompulab,

Thank you for reporting this!
It looks like we have missed to add a few resources. We added them.
Please update the plugin as described here. Then you should look for this resource:
SevenSpikes.NopAjaxFiltersPro.Client.Manufacturer

Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
alexcompulab
9 years ago
#7973 Quote
Hi Boyko,
The new resources are right, so the first part of the problem are solved (Category and Manufacturer fields). However, the additional fields (selected specification attributes) remain untranslated.
Boyko
9 years ago
#7974 Quote
alexcompulab wrote:
Hi Boyko,
The new resources are right, so the first part of the problem are solved (Category and Manufacturer fields). However, the additional fields (selected specification attributes) remain untranslated.

Hi alexcompulab,

If the specification attribute has different values for the different languages then it should show the correct one as well the values of the specification options - all are localized.
Please check out our demo store.
We have a specification called - Processor in English and it is called Processor RTL in English RTL laguage. You can change the language to be English RTL and you will see that the specification name will be changed to Processor RTL. The same applies for the specification options - we have Core i3 value for English and Core i3 RTL for English RTL.

Please check if you have different values for the different languages by going to Catalog -> Attributes -> Specification Attributes.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
alexcompulab
9 years ago
#7975 Quote
Hi Boyko,

It was my mistake because I have not updated the plugin correctly. Had just replaced the files. Now uninstalled it and went back to install and is already okay.
Many thanks for excellent support.
radoslavy
9 years ago
#8122 Quote
Hi,
I've got the following error in my log:
Short message:  A public action method 'GetSpecification' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Pro.Controllers.AjaxFiltersProSearchController'.
The details for the log entry.
Full message:  System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): A public action method 'GetSpecification' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Pro.Controllers.AjaxFiltersProSearchController'. at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.HandleUnknownAction(String actionName) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

The same error is repeated for 'GetManufacturers' and 'GetCategories' any ideas ?
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#8127 Quote
radoslavy wrote:
Hi,
I've got the following error in my log:
Short message:  A public action method 'GetSpecification' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Pro.Controllers.AjaxFiltersProSearchController'.
The details for the log entry.
Full message:  System.Web.HttpException (0x80004005): A public action method 'GetSpecification' was not found on controller 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters.Pro.Controllers.AjaxFiltersProSearchController'. at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.HandleUnknownAction(String actionName) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ProcessRequestState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

The same error is repeated for 'GetManufacturers' and 'GetCategories' any ideas ?

Hi radoslavy,

please submit a ticket with more information about what are you trying to do and what is your nopCommerce / product version.
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com