Close

Page Size

IvanSlater
9 years ago
#7902 Quote
Is possible to customize the filter page size result?

Im saying this because we are using the InfinateScroll modification and, after products get filtered, only 12 are displaying, my default category page size.

So I want to show all of them, because the plugin changes the product-grid div, and the infinatescroll stops working.

Thanks!
Stefan
9 years ago
#7910 Quote
Hi IVANSLATER,

Wouldn't it work if you set your default page size to a bigger number - so that all products get returned instead of just 12. Would it be possible to let us know how would you exactly want to customize it.

Looking forward to your reply!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
IvanSlater
9 years ago
#7911 Quote
Hi.

I cant increase the default page size, because I ll have a big result page. So I should specify the number of filtered products to show, when filter is changed. Today I see only 12 and I think the plugin is getting this setting from the nop page size, isnt it?

The best way would be have a plugin page size option, I think.

Ivan.
IvanSlater
9 years ago
#7921 Quote
Any help?
Boyko
9 years ago
#7957 Quote
IvanSlater wrote:
Hi.

I cant increase the default page size, because I ll have a big result page. So I should specify the number of filtered products to show, when filter is changed. Today I see only 12 and I think the plugin is getting this setting from the nop page size, isnt it?

The best way would be have a plugin page size option, I think.

Ivan.

Hi Ivan,

Yes, the Ajax Filters are using the currently selected page size. First it will use the default page size for the current category and then it will use the page size the user selects (if this option is enabled). I don't see how some new setting will help you with this. Please elaborate on how exactly you have implemented the Infinite Scroll. In my opinion you need to call the Ajax Filters as if the page size have changed i.e 12, 24, 48 and when you scroll you simulate as if the user has chosen 24 and then 48 etc.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
IvanSlater
9 years ago
#7981 Quote
If you please take a look in my test site you will see:

http://hml.aquelascoisas.com.br/ofertas-do-mes

I have a lot of products in this category. If I filter it, the plugin displays 12 (page size) products, but the category has much more, not displayed because of the infinite scroll modification, so I want to display all products when the category is filtered, overriding the page size limit and disabling the infinite scroll.

Got it?

Ivan.
Boyko
9 years ago
#7996 Quote
IvanSlater wrote:
If you please take a look in my test site you will see:

http://hml.aquelascoisas.com.br/ofertas-do-mes

I have a lot of products in this category. If I filter it, the plugin displays 12 (page size) products, but the category has much more, not displayed because of the infinite scroll modification, so I want to display all products when the category is filtered, overriding the page size limit and disabling the infinite scroll.

Got it?

Ivan.

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for the link. I see you are using some custom route InfiniteScroll to which you make a request, sending the page number + the current category id.
Anyway you can't do this easily as the Ajax Filters need to support it. There are a number of changes that needs to be made into the plugin to support Infinite Scroll but these changes are not trivial and will require a substantial amount of work.You could suggest to add Infinite Scroll functionality into the Ajax Filters in our UserVoice portal.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team