Close

General Discussion

Support
11 years ago
#1255 Quote
You can post here anything regarding the Nop Jewelry Theme.
hitnet
11 years ago
#1257 Quote
Looking for install Docs for Jewelry theme. Just purchased it.

Thanks in advance.
Support
11 years ago
#1258 Quote
hitnet wrote:
Looking for install Docs for Jewelry theme. Just purchased it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi hitnet,

Thank you for choosing our products!

The theme was just released today and we will upload the documentation tomorrow.
The theme installation is pretty much the same as in all our themes.
Please refer to the Fashion theme documentation as the installation/setup are analogous.
We will let you know when the Docs are uploaded.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
Support
11 years ago
#1262 Quote
Hi hitnet,

We have uploaded a documentation for the Nop Jewelry Theme with instructions on how to install and configure it. You can have a look at the this link.

If you haven't install it yet it is a good idea to download the package again from your My Account section as we have fixed some minor issues with it.

If you need any further help please do not hesitate to contact us again.
hitnet
11 years ago
#1304 Quote
Love the new Jewelry Theme.
Some of our items have 5 or more product images. I would like the thumb images to scroll left to right instead of just showint all thumbs. It takes up a lot of space.
Show 3 or 4 thumbs with scrolling to see others like your other themes.

Thanks in advance.
Support
11 years ago
#1305 Quote
Hi hitnet,

By design we show three products per line, but if there are a lot more, we agree that a lot of space will be allocated. Your suggestion is quite good. You can propose it for voting on our user voice portal and we will implement if the community think this will add more value to the theme.

Thanks for your suggestion!
ssikora
11 years ago
#1306 Quote
Hello,

I purchased the Jewelry Theme and have a question about it. I can't for the life of me find where the data is for the phone number and email at the top of the site. Can someone point me to that? Also, on the purchased theme the dropdown box at the top for currency isn't styled nicely as it is on the sample theme it's just a plain dropdown...it appears that maybe the "header-currencyselector" style is missing from "styles.css". How can I fix that?

Thanks,
Scott
Support
11 years ago
#1307 Quote
Hi Scot,

The currency and language dropdowns were styled several days ago and the fix had been uploaded on our site. You should download the theme package again and replace all the files with the new ones. If you have made any modifications please let us know, so that we can tell you exactly which files to add/overwrite in order not to lose your changes.

The phone and email in the header are taken from localized resources. You can find them from Administration -> Configuration -> Languages and for the language click on the "View Resources" link. There with the filter by name you can find the following resources and change their values: SevenSpikes.Themes.Jewelry.Common.HeaderContacts.Phone , SevenSpikes.Themes.Jewelry.Common.HeaderContacts.EmailName , SevenSpikes.Themes.Jewelry.Common.HeaderContacts.EmailDomain

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again,
ssikora
11 years ago
#1308 Quote
Thank you - I'll let you know if I have any trouble.
ssikora
11 years ago
#1334 Quote
Things are working great - excellent theme! One question though. I have enabled the forums and added a forum group and a forum but in the main store I have no option for getting there. How can I make this work properly?

Thanks,
Scott