Close

Feature Requests

Support
11 years ago
#1253 Quote
Help make Nop-Templates products better. Share your ideas or feature requests related to the Nop Jewelry Theme for nopCommerce.
rubenc
11 years ago
#1348 Quote
Hi

Im very interested in this theme, however I'm a software developer and I want to have a template like this with my professional approach.

I sell a software for the bottle depot industry in Canada
And also I sell software development services for the public.

Can you suggest on how to use this theme in my case?

Regards
rubenc
Support
11 years ago
#1355 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for considering our products!
Would you mind writing to our sales team about your request?
Please do let them know how exactly you intend to use the software. For example use it to service your clients in some way or resell it.

Thanks
rubenc
11 years ago
#1364 Quote
Is this theme multi-language?
Boyko
11 years ago
#1366 Quote
rubenc wrote:
Is this theme multi-language?

Hi rubenc,

Yes, all our themes are multi-language, which means that they support more than a single language. Please note that you need to do some of the resource translations although 99% of the resources are from nopCommerce and there are language packs available for a lot of languages. There are a few new resources that needs to be translated that are specific to the theme.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Nop-Tempaltes Support Team
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
MattyLB
10 years ago
#3562 Quote
As much as I love the jewelry responsive theme, I'm noticing that my mobile customers may be getting a little frustrated having to scroll to the top and find the small "shopping cart" link to start the checkout process.

1) Is there a way to make a small "basket" icon float in the top right corner (or any corner) as the page is scrolled away from the header bar? I wouldn't need anything fancy with number of items in cart, unless the number is updated dynamically and not when the page is refreshed - which was another confusion point that forced me to disable the basket.

2) Theme roller would be AWESOME! :-)

Thanks guys! You make some amazing products and I appreciate everything you've assisted me with!
Support
10 years ago
#3571 Quote
Hi MATTYLB,

First let me thank you for your proposal. I agree that the feature with the shopping basket will be really very helpful and will be a great feature to our responsive themes. We will implement it for sure, just cannot commit to a deadline for this. As nopCommerce 3.2 is going to be out till the end of the year, we will do our best to have it implemented by then. You can also propose it for voting in our user voice portal so that other customers can vote for it too.

We are also thinking of implementing a theme roller for the Jewelry theme, but it can be a little  tricky as the theme has its unique design and might be not as straightforward as we think. We will let you know once it is decided.

Thanks again for the feedback!