Close

Feature Requests

Support
11 years ago
#1251 Quote
Here you can suggest new features for Nop Give Change Make Change plugin.

Help make Nop-Templates products better by sharing your ideas and vote for other ideas via the Nop-Templates UserVoice portal.
MattyLB
11 years ago
#2426 Quote
I'm very interested in a U.S. version of this plugin to incorporate Mission Fish or any other multi-charity service. I have always been a big fan of rounding up when I make purchases with GoDaddy and I'm sure my customers in the U.S. will love this option as well!

Do you have anything in the works for a U.S. version? Thanks!
YashChandra
11 years ago
#2429 Quote
MattyLB wrote:
I'm very interested in a U.S. version of this plugin to incorporate Mission Fish or any other multi-charity service. I have always been a big fan of rounding up when I make purchases with GoDaddy and I'm sure my customers in the U.S. will love this option as well!

Hi Matty,

MisshionFish seems like a good fit for our plugin. Do you have or know any websites that are currently using it in their checkout so that we can have a look? Also are you aware of any public documentation or API on how to integrate with their system?

Thanks!
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
MattyLB
11 years ago
#2474 Quote
Milen wrote:

Hi Matty,

MisshionFish seems like a good fit for our plugin. Do you have or know any websites that are currently using it in their checkout so that we can have a look? Also are you aware of any public documentation or API on how to integrate with their system?

Thanks!

Thank you for offering to take this on! I just found out MissionFish is now owned by PayPal and they aren't sharing the service outside of PayPal and Ebay, but there appears to another good one called "The Giving Lab" with an API and full developer suite: http://www.thegivinglab.org/platform/

Hope that helps!

- Matt
MattyLB
11 years ago
#2475 Quote
I somehow failed to see that GivingLab is strictly UK before I posted this. I'll keep and eye out and let you know what I find. There appear to be a lot of shady looking charity middle-men that my customers wouldn't trust - which could reflect bad on my business - so I'll try to find the most professional available for you.

MattyLB wrote:

Hi Matty,

Thanks!

Thank you for offering to take this on! I just found out MissionFish is now owned by PayPal and they aren't sharing the service outside of PayPal and Ebay, but there appears to another good one called "The Giving Lab" with an API and full developer suite: http://www.thegivinglab.org/platform/

Hope that helps!

- Matt