Close

Filter by attributes

deselt
9 years ago
#7636 Quote
I just update to latest 3.4 with jewelry theme build 3.4.62.12358 and on some category page show filter by tribute under sorting but I'm using ajax filter. any idea?
deselt
9 years ago
#7637 Quote
fixed just quote out filtering at category template
@*filtering*@
            @*@if (Model.PagingFilteringContext.SpecificationFilter.Enabled)
            {
                @Html.Partial("_FilterSpecsBox", Model.PagingFilteringContext.SpecificationFilter, new ViewDataDictionary())
            }*@
Support
9 years ago
#7640 Quote
Hi deselt,

If you have the Nop Ajax Filters installed and activated as a widget, the default filtering should not be displayed, without the need to comment them out in the code. Would it be possible to uncomment the code and enable the ajax filters and let us know whether on a category page you have both the Nop Ajax Filters and the default specification filters enabled.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards!
deselt
9 years ago
#7642 Quote
Ajax filter is enabled but not working. I try reinstate couple time but did not help.
I also see some css issue with paging on search page and blog page
please try type SKULL on search page
http://www.cycleheart.com/search
Stefan
9 years ago
#7643 Quote
deselt wrote:
Ajax filter is enabled but not working. I try reinstate couple time but did not help.
I also see some css issue with paging on search page and blog page
please try type SKULL on search page
http://www.cycleheart.com/search

Hi deselt,

Thank you for your feedback with the pagers. We have fixed that issue and uploaded on our site. In order to fix it just download the theme again from your My Downloads section and replace the following files with the ones from the downloaded package:

Themes/Jewelry/Views/Catalog/Search.cshtml
Themes/Jewelry/Views/Blog/List.cshtml

As I see you have made css modifications, so I will not make you use the latest css from the downloaded package, but just add the following class to your admin -> plugins -> nop jewelry theme -> settings -> custom head styles textbox

.blog-page .pager {margin-top:-2px;}

Hope that helps!

Please let us know if you find any other issues!

Best Regards!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
deselt
9 years ago
#7644 Quote
thank you for the quick fix. you guys are the best.
all the paging issues are fixed.

just quick note: when you unzipping your theme file. Avast antivirus declaring your SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart.dll file as the thread Win32:Evo-gen
Boyko
9 years ago
#7648 Quote
deselt wrote:
thank you for the quick fix. you guys are the best.
all the paging issues are fixed.

just quick note: when you unzipping your theme file. Avast antivirus declaring your SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxCart.dll file as the thread Win32:Evo-gen

Hi deselt,

I don't know why the antivirus says so but we can guarantee that our plugins are not a threat for your computer. I guess this is because we do obfuscate the plugins and that might be the reason it thinks it is a threat but who knows how this anti-virus program works exaclty.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team