Close

Anywhere slider upgrade - lost all slider mappings

fun123
9 years ago
#7549 Quote
I only replaced dll nothing else. Next thing, these are screens of my settings http://imgur.com/a/f50Ql, i want it to be ACTIVE active, slider that is on home page is not showing on home page as it should, and it says its active. I dont really have any more patience for this, seriously.... I can't really write anything because im really mad and disapointed
Boyko
9 years ago
#7556 Quote
fun123 wrote:
I only replaced dll nothing else. Next thing, these are screens of my settings http://imgur.com/a/f50Ql, i want it to be ACTIVE active, slider that is on home page is not showing on home page as it should, and it says its active. I dont really have any more patience for this, seriously.... I can't really write anything because im really mad and disapointed

Hi fun123,

I am glad that you sent us a screenshot. It is much appreciated.
We investigated this further based on your feedback and we noticed that in fact there is a problem with the Active checkbox in the Conditions tab. No matter if the Conditions is Active or not the checkbox seems to be always checked. That is why the Slider is not showed as you have probably unchecked the Active checkbox and now the condition is not active although you see that the Active checkbox is checked.
The good news is that we fixed this. You can download the package again and update the SevenSpikes.Core plugin and the Anywhere Sliders plugin.

Many thanks for your feedback it is much appreciated!

Please let me know if you still have problems with the Sliders.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
fun123
9 years ago
#7557 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi fun123,

I am glad that you sent us a screenshot. It is much appreciated.
We investigated this further based on your feedback and we noticed that in fact there is a problem with the Active checkbox in the Conditions tab. No matter if the Conditions is Active or not the checkbox seems to be always checked. That is why the Slider is not showed as you have probably unchecked the Active checkbox and now the condition is not active although you see that the Active checkbox is checked.
The good news is that we fixed this. You can download the package again and update the SevenSpikes.Core plugin and the Anywhere Sliders plugin.

Many thanks for your feedback it is much appreciated!

Please let me know if you still have problems with the Sliders.

Thanks

I cant download because my license for ultimate plugins is expired, and i said before i wont renew it... i just cant really imagine how you can miss all those bugs... you should have someone test your plugins every time you do new version
Boyko
9 years ago
#7558 Quote
fun123 wrote:

I cant download because my license for ultimate plugins is expired, and i said before i wont renew it... i just cant really imagine how you can miss all those bugs... you should have someone test your plugins every time you do new version

Hi fun123,

I don't see any licences associated with your account. Maybe you have ordered via another account.
Even if your license has expired you can still download the plugin for the current version of nopCommerce (and all previous versions). The current deployed version with the fix is 3.3.399.12124. Of course we test the plugins but since the Conditions were introduced in 3.3 we have missed this issue. It is important to release perfect products but no one is perfect and it is even more important to fix any found issues on time, which is what we do.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the Sliders after the update!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
fun123
9 years ago
#7559 Quote
Isnt the active/disable most important function of any plugin? nevermind... yes, i did purchase with different account, and yes i will let you know if anything else isnt working properly