Close

General Discussion

baloghc
9 years ago
#8993 Quote
I'm having one issue. The search box is in the perfect location, but if I re-size my screen small to where the search box would disappear and then back to full screen, the location of the box moves up a good 50px from where it originally was and actually goes behind the header.

Any help on why it's doing this?

Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
Deni
9 years ago
#8994 Quote
DJ_Balogh wrote:
I'm having one issue. The search box is in the perfect location, but if I re-size my screen small to where the search box would disappear and then back to full screen, the location of the box moves up a good 50px from where it originally was and actually goes behind the header.

Any help on why it's doing this?

Hi, 

If you have followed my steps strictly, you should not experience this behaviour. Please double-check that you have edited the rules inside the 980.css file. Also you can check via the browser what styles are applied to the search box at desktop resolution.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
baloghc
9 years ago
#8996 Quote
I followed your instructions exactly. Even if I remove all CSS styling it still occurs. There must be something else going on in our design that is causing this.
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
Deni
9 years ago
#9000 Quote
DJ_Balogh wrote:
I followed your instructions exactly. Even if I remove all CSS styling it still occurs. There must be something else going on in our design that is causing this.

Hi, 

Maybe it is something in your CSS, because I have tested this on our demo and it is working flawlessly. Maybe if you provide link to your site I will show you what you are missing (if you do not want to expose your site here, you can submit a ticket in our ticketing system).
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com