Close

General Discussion

Support
9 years ago
#7418 Quote
Topic for general discussion regarding the Nop Nitro Responsive Theme.
olga_bo
9 years ago
#7459 Quote
Hi, does the theme support forum enabled?
thanks,
Olga
olga_bo
9 years ago
#7479 Quote
Hi, is somebody here?
Support
9 years ago
#7484 Quote
Hi Olga,

Sorry for the late reply!

Yes the Nop Nitro Theme does have a forum support. You can see it enabled on our demo . The RTL version of the forum willbe ready in a day or two.

Should you need nay further information, please do not hesitate to contact us again!

Best Regards!
rentio
9 years ago
#7646 Quote
Hi,

I am customizing the Nitro theme and i want to add a logo to sticky menu when we scroll down and as i see i need to change the "SevenSpikesExtensions.js" to add some javascript but the problem is there is only minified version available with the theme no "modified" version there so editing is little bit difficult.

so can you guys provide full version for that same or instruction to do this like guys.

http://www.iceablethemes.com/forums/topic/can-i-move-the-logo-to-the-navigation-bar-for-sticky-on-scroll/

Thanks
Stefan
9 years ago
#7654 Quote
rentio wrote:
Hi,

I am customizing the Nitro theme and i want to add a logo to sticky menu when we scroll down and as i see i need to change the "SevenSpikesExtensions.js" to add some javascript but the problem is there is only minified version available with the theme no "modified" version there so editing is little bit difficult.

so can you guys provide full version for that same or instruction to do this like guys.

http://www.iceablethemes.com/forums/topic/can-i-move-the-logo-to-the-navigation-bar-for-sticky-on-scroll/

Thanks

Hi Rentio,

The Nop Nitro theme has a functionality for sticky navigation. Just add the following in the Themes/Nitro/Content/css/980.css file:

.header-menu.stick {
position: fixed;
top: 0;
width: 100%;
z-index: 10000;
}

You can very easily make the logo in the menu - just move the .header-logo element to be inside the .header-menu and the logo will be placed in the div with the menu, which sticks.

However if you need to write some js, you can do this in the Themes/Nitro/Content/scripts/nitro.js file, without changing the existing js there.

Hope that helps!

Please let us know if you need any further help!

Best Regards!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
ITM
9 years ago
#8778 Quote
Thanks for this info on moving the LOGO! This is exactly what I needed. I was getting so frustrated trying to figure out how I could shuffle things around and what I needed to do in order to get the logo to stick to the menu.

I did find that removing it from the Header.cshtml file does cause it not to work correctly when the page gets scaled down to mobile versions. So to fix this I got a little dirty and just set visibility:hidden in the 980.css. It may not be the best way, but it seems to work well.
baloghc
9 years ago
#8989 Quote
What's the process for moving the search back into the header?

The code for the search box is in the Header.cshtml file but I can't seem to figure out how to get it into the actual header on the page.

Any help is appreciated.
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
Deni
9 years ago
#8991 Quote
DJ_Balogh wrote:
What's the process for moving the search back into the header?

The code for the search box is in the Header.cshtml file but I can't seem to figure out how to get it into the actual header on the page.

Any help is appreciated.

Hi, 

You can achieve this by following these steps:

1. Go to this file: \Themes\Nitro\Content\scripts\Nitro.js and find this row:

searchBoxBefore: ".page-title span, .page-title h1",

Edit it to be like this:

searchBoxBefore: ".header-links-wrapper",

2. Now it should need a little positioning styling, so go to this file: \Themes\Nitro\Content\css\980.css and find the rule:

.search-box {
}

Edit it like this: 

.search-box {
  font-size: 0;
  position: absolute;
  top: 45px;
  left: 36%;
}

3. In the same file find this rule:

.header-selectors-wrapper {
}

and make it:

.header-selectors-wrapper {
  position: absolute;
  top: 0;
  left: 0;
  right: 0;
  z-index: 1;
  padding: 10px 0;
  text-align: center;
}

That is all you need. I hope everything is clear.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
baloghc
9 years ago
#8992 Quote
Thanks so much for the help. That worked perfectly.
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory