Close

Removing Options when Filtering via Specification Attributes

cselnick
9 years ago
#6329 Quote
When selecting a Specification Attribute to filter by in Nop Ajax Filters, it "grays out" options that are not possible under all other Specification Attributes. How can I modify the code to "gray out" options that are not available under the same Specification Attribute?
selnicmf
9 years ago
#6334 Quote
To add further detail:  
•  I have 10 products that have HDMI inputs
•  I have 4 products that have SDI inputs
•  I have 2 products that have both HDMI AND SDI inputs.
When I check HDMI and SDI, there should be only 2 products remaining representing the AND condition.  What actually happens in this example is that I get 12 results, which represents the OR condition.

How do I fix this
YashChandra
9 years ago
#6339 Quote
Hi,

Would it be possible to share a link to your filters so that we can get a better idea of your product and specificaitons setup?

Thanks
Regards,
Milen Kovachev
Nop-Templates.com
selnicmf
9 years ago
#6342 Quote
tvone.webfeat.net
selnicmf
9 years ago
#6352 Quote
Any additional feedback from anyone?  Please?
Boyko
9 years ago
#6360 Quote
selnicmf wrote:
To add further detail:  
•  I have 10 products that have HDMI inputs
•  I have 4 products that have SDI inputs
•  I have 2 products that have both HDMI AND SDI inputs.
When I check HDMI and SDI, there should be only 2 products remaining representing the AND condition.  What actually happens in this example is that I get 12 results, which represents the OR condition.

How do I fix this

Hi selnicmf,

This is the way the Ajax Filters work. When the options are within a group then you can select all of them. So if you want to have AND between the options, you need to separate them in different groups i.e HDMI Inputs group and SDI Inputs group rather than having a single INPUTS group.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team