Close

Bugs

Support
9 years ago
#6255 Quote
Topic for reporting any Nop Lavella Responsive Theme problems.
mihailn
8 years ago
#10325 Quote
Hi, 

I have an issue with the Mega menu plugin on my Lavella theme. I have set the Category menu template to "Infinite categories sublist". The problem is that the sublist of the first list always positions itsself next to the second element of the parent list, thus you cannot go to the submenu of the first element. You can check it out here: http://kosum4e.jlsoft.eu/

The sub menu of the second menu seems to work fine and positions its submenus as expected.
We are using nopcommerce 3.6.
Stefan
8 years ago
#10327 Quote
Hi mihailn,

Thank you for your feedback.

It was indeed an issue that we have fixed and deployed. In order to merge the fix you will need to download the theme again and replace the Themes/Lavella/Content/css/980.css file with the one from the downloaded package.

Thanks again!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
mihailn
8 years ago
#10338 Quote
Thank you for the quick response.

Here are a few more cosmetic issues that we encountered:

The first one is about the styling of the selectors in the catalog page and the "Showing results": http://kosum4e.jlsoft.eu/hair-oil#/pageSize=21&viewMode=grid&orderBy=10&pageNumber=1 
The "Sort by" drop down is too narrow for some of its options and the "Showing results" is pushing the last product item down.

The second issue is with the font under Firefox and IE, when we switch to Greek language. The items in the Mega Menu, Filters etc. do not use the font of the theme.
Peter.Zhekov
8 years ago
#10339 Quote

Hi Mihailn,
Let me start backward with the font issue. Actually in this theme we use 'Open sans', which is free font and you can use it easily if you add it from the web. Also there are a lot of supported languages in this font (including Greek). The reason why it does not support Greek is that we did not configur the font to support it. But you can do this if you check the following link:

https://www.google.com/fonts#UsePlace:use/Collection:Open+Sans  

There you can find everything you need to set this font to support Greek and Greek Extended also. Once you set the font to support your language you just need to change the link below which you can find in the file '~Lavella\Views\Shared\_Root.Head.cshtml'

<link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans:400,300&subset=latin,cyrillic-ext' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

Now for the catalog pages issue:

Find the file: '~Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters/Themes/Lavella/Content/AjaxFilters.css' and look for this code below:

.sortOptionsDropDown {
    background-position: 95% center;
    width: 110px;
}

Once you find it, change 'width: 110px;' to 'width: auto;'. This will provide enought space for the options in the selector, depending of the longest one.

In the same file find this code and again add the bold lines:

.number-of-returned-products.active {
    display: block;
    float: right;
    line-height: 45px;
    color: #888;
    font-size: 14px;

}

Then find this code in '~Lavella/Content/CSS/768.css':

.product-selectors {
    border: 1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);
    display: block;
    font-size: 14px;
    text-align: left;
    z-index: 17;
    float: left;
}

And add the bold line.

Finaly in 'styles.css' add the code below:

.product-grid, .product-list {
    clear: both;
}

I hope I have been helpful. If you need some more help or support write back.
Regards,
Peter Zhekov
Nop-Templates.com
mihailn
8 years ago
#10348 Quote
Thank you once again.

The notes were very helpful.
mihailn
8 years ago
#10370 Quote
Hi,

We have found another issue in the theme, which concerns the product paging.
If you follow the link http://kosum4e.jlsoft.eu/shampoo and try to move to the next page of listed products, you will see that they are loaded but the page stays at the bottom, whereas the expected behavior would be to climb up to the top of the grid. The demo theme paging is working fine on your site.

It would be great if you can help fix this issue.
Thanks.

Stefan
8 years ago
#10371 Quote
Hi again,

This is happening because the products are reloaded via ajax as part of the filters. Fortunately there is a setting about that in the administration of the Nop Ajax Filters plugin. You should make sure that the "Scroll To Element On The Page After Filtration:" option is checked.

Hope that helps.
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com
mihailn
8 years ago
#10374 Quote
Thank you for the answer. I should have found it myself.
a.zoremba
8 years ago
#10432 Quote
Hi,

My team found 2 bugs in Lavella theme on Search pages.
First one makes "Buy" button unclickable on the product list (fix: change button z-index to higher) + "Quick View" button looks like it is "cut" on the right side.
Second one happens when you have "QuickView" plugin installed and search some products on mobile layout. Quickview buttons are moved over buy button and price + buy button seems to be moved too.

Here I post some screenshots with layout problems:

Best regards,
Artur Zoremba.