Close

3.3 - browser back button

[email protected]
9 years ago
#6248 Quote
We are experiencing an issue in all browsers except chrome. Once a filter option has been selected, navigating back results in a none-functioning ("no results found" when trying to navigate pagination) paginated version of some results, and the reset filters link disappears.

Furthermore, it does not appear that these pagination settings are affected by the site's settings. I've changed the catalogsettings.defaultcategorypagesizeoptions  , and it makes no difference.

How can this be resolved in nop 3.30?
Boyko
9 years ago
#6249 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
We are experiencing an issue in all browsers except chrome. Once a filter option has been selected, navigating back results in a none-functioning ("no results found" when trying to navigate pagination) paginated version of some results, and the reset filters link disappears.

Furthermore, it does not appear that these pagination settings are affected by the site's settings. I've changed the catalogsettings.defaultcategorypagesizeoptions  , and it makes no difference.

How can this be resolved in nop 3.30?

Hi [email protected],

Can you please provide a link to your web site, so that we can take a look and advice?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
9 years ago
#6259 Quote
www.fusion-express.com
Boyko
9 years ago
#6261 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
www.fusion-express.com

Hi,

Actually it works in all browsers except chrome.
We tested here.

But this has been fixed. Which version of the Ajax Filters are you using i.e 3.3.xxx.xxx?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
[email protected]
9 years ago
#6262 Quote
I know that I made some adjustments for an upgrade (intended to be 3.3). How can I verify what version I am running?

For me, all browsers show a limited list when navigating back after a filter option is selected. Chrome is the only browser that doesn't paginate that limited list though.

You said it works for you? It resets all filters?
Boyko
9 years ago
#6279 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
I know that I made some adjustments for an upgrade (intended to be 3.3). How can I verify what version I am running?

For me, all browsers show a limited list when navigating back after a filter option is selected. Chrome is the only browser that doesn't paginate that limited list though.

You said it works for you? It resets all filters?

Hi,

We have sent you an email from our support mail.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team