Close

Forced Login Error

robplayblue
9 years ago
#6195 Quote
Hi
I have a clean install without the motion Theme and I can play with it and move products to the cart and view the cart without ever logging in.

I have another clean install with the motion theme applied and I always get redirected to the Login page before I can view the cart.

I have the ACL set as guest enable shopping cart, I also have anonymous checkout set?

Any ideas what could be causing this?

I've stepped through the code and can't see where the redirect is happening and obviously why.

Using Fiddler I can see a request for /cart then it is redirected to /login?returnurl%2cart

Help please?
Rob
Boyko
9 years ago
#6196 Quote
Hi Rob,

Which version of the Motion theme are you using i.e 3.3.xxx.xxx?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
robplayblue
9 years ago
#6197 Quote
Hi
I'm using nop 3.3  is this the version you're looking for?

I downloaded the Theme on the 17th April 2014
Rob
Boyko
9 years ago
#6201 Quote
robplayblue wrote:
Hi
I'm using nop 3.3  is this the version you're looking for?

I downloaded the Theme on the 17th April 2014
Rob

Hi Rob,

Please update the Ajax Cart plugin as it used to cause this redirect.
You can do this as described here.
It would be best to update the whole theme as we have some small bug fixes and improvements since then. To do this watch this video.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
robplayblue
9 years ago
#6208 Quote
Hi
I've updated to the latest version 3.3.499.11372

I did have version 3.3.153.10900 installed before but I still see that I'm being redirected to the Login page when I try to view the basket.
robplayblue
9 years ago
#6214 Quote
robplayblue wrote:
Hi
I've updated to the latest version 3.3.499.11372

I did have version 3.3.153.10900 installed before but I still see that I'm being redirected to the Login page when I try to view the basket.

I've done more testing. It is a little improved but still not right. If the cart is empty I'm NOT redirected to the Login page and go to the cart. But if I have something in the cart I'm redirected to the Login page

Then even if I go to the administration page and remove the cart (from another PC) I can then click on the cart again.

So it seems that if I have something in the /Cart I'm redirected to the login page