Close

Error installing HTML Widget

vikramkashyap_bigsmile
9 years ago
#6168 Quote
I have downloaded this Widget, however when I try to install the plugin it gives the following error...
"There was an error parsing the query. [ Token line number = 7,Token line offset = 1,Token in error = CREATE ]"

I have already installed Seven Spikes Core Version: 3.30 and I am using 3.30 of nopCommerce. Am I doing something wrong....
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#6170 Quote
vikramkashyap_bigsmile wrote:
I have downloaded this Widget, however when I try to install the plugin it gives the following error...
"There was an error parsing the query. [ Token line number = 7,Token line offset = 1,Token in error = CREATE ]"

I have already installed Seven Spikes Core Version: 3.30 and I am using 3.30 of nopCommerce. Am I doing something wrong....

Hi vikramkashyap_bigsmile,

I guess you are using SQL Server compact edition which is not supported by the plugin.
Please use SQL Server 2008 or above.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Hristian Dimov,
Nop-Templates.com
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
ospacinc
9 years ago
#7920 Quote
I am facing problem with installation of Plugin Nop Anywhere Sliders and getting message There was an error parsing the query. [ Token line number = 7,Token line offset = 1,Token in error = CREATE ]
I am using SQL Server 2012, please help me to install this
Stefan
9 years ago
#7931 Quote
ospacinc wrote:
I am facing problem with installation of Plugin Nop Anywhere Sliders and getting message There was an error parsing the query. [ Token line number = 7,Token line offset = 1,Token in error = CREATE ]
I am using SQL Server 2012, please help me to install this

Hi OSPACINC,

As this error might occur only if you try to install the plugins on SQL Server CE, would it be possible to provide some more info on this:

1. What is the version of SQL Server 2012 that you use?
2. Which version of nopCommerce do you use?
3. On which plugin installation you receive the error from your message?

Looking forward to your reply!
Best Regards,

Stefan Hristov
Nop-Templates.com