Close

apply ajax filter to a new page

shellyshao
9 years ago
#6048 Quote
I found this forum is very useful. I truly appreciate your quick response.

Now what I want to achieve is to create a pre-filtered page, for example, instead of a page showing all the products and the ajax filter on the left. I want to create a page showing only the featured products. I still want the ajax filter on the left, only to filter down the featured products. I'm still new to the whole nopcommerce and noptemplate platform. Your reply is highly appreciated!
Boyko
9 years ago
#6055 Quote
shellyshao wrote:
I found this forum is very useful. I truly appreciate your quick response.

Now what I want to achieve is to create a pre-filtered page, for example, instead of a page showing all the products and the ajax filter on the left. I want to create a page showing only the featured products. I still want the ajax filter on the left, only to filter down the featured products. I'm still new to the whole nopcommerce and noptemplate platform. Your reply is highly appreciated!

Hi shellyshao,

Please note that the Ajax Filters would work only on category, manufacturer and vendors pages only. You can't make them work on any other pages.
Also the Filters do not use the "Featured products" as these products are always shown and you can't filter them.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
shellyshao
9 years ago
#6067 Quote
What I want to do is like http://www.winerack.co.uk/en/. It has a special offers link in its header menu. It links to a page showing only the product on speical offers while ajax filter is also available on the left.
Boyko
9 years ago
#6069 Quote
shellyshao wrote:
What I want to do is like http://www.winerack.co.uk/en/. It has a special offers link in its header menu. It links to a page showing only the product on speical offers while ajax filter is also available on the left.

Hi shellyshao,

Special offer products has nothing to do with "featured products" in nopCommerce.
Actually they have a separate category called "Special offer" (but they can put any products in it) and then they simply chose the Red wine filter for example and then simply copy the generated link and use it in the mega menu.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team