Close

Product within Group Shows Discount but doesn't display banner

RJM
9 years ago
#6046 Quote
Hi!

I am really liking this product -- has some serious potential! :-)  However, in working with it for the first time, I think that I've uncovered a slight problem. I have a 50% (test) discount set for a particular item and all work fine in "stand-alone" product mode, but when appearing as an item within a group, the discount appropriately displays but the banner does not display at all - regardless of where I try to place it. Am I missing something? Please advise and thanks in advance for your help!

RJM
hristian.dimov
9 years ago
#6058 Quote
RJM wrote:
Hi!

I am really liking this product -- has some serious potential! :-)  However, in working with it for the first time, I think that I've uncovered a slight problem. I have a 50% (test) discount set for a particular item and all work fine in "stand-alone" product mode, but when appearing as an item within a group, the discount appropriately displays but the banner does not display at all - regardless of where I try to place it. Am I missing something? Please advise and thanks in advance for your help!

RJM

Hi RJM,

I am not sure that I understand exactly what your case is. Are you saying that you want to see a countdown timer somewhere around the Black iPad (which is part of a grouped product and is discounted) in this link?

Thanks
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
RJM
9 years ago
#6061 Quote
Hi hristian,

Yes, I would like to see the banner there, or at least the "option" to do so. Sometimes, we have components of a particular grouped item on sale that are priced to get the group sale, and we want to be able to highlight that component which sometimes gets lost just by showing the crossed-out price with a sale price.

Thanks for your reply! :-)

RJM
Boyko
9 years ago
#6064 Quote
RJM wrote:
Hi hristian,

Yes, I would like to see the banner there, or at least the "option" to do so. Sometimes, we have components of a particular grouped item on sale that are priced to get the group sale, and we want to be able to highlight that component which sometimes gets lost just by showing the crossed-out price with a sale price.

Thanks for your reply! :-)

RJM

Hi RJM,

Thank you for the clarification. The current version of the plugin does not have support for showing the countdown timer on the inner products on a grouped product page. In this version of the plugin you will have to make this product to be visible individually and have its own product page where the countdown timer will be shown.

You can suggest your idea and vote for it in our UserVoice portal and let's see if there will be interest in such an option.

Many thanks for your feedback it is much appreciated!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team