Close

Customer reminders doesn.t send any email

ellerlor
5 years ago
#6035 Quote
Avatar
  • 19
Hi
I've got a problem with the customer reminders plugin. I think I've set up properly but it doesn't send any email. You can see a screenshot at the follow link
http://www.hobbystore.it/html/customer.jpg
Also the resource name doesn't work well even if I have I have translated it in configuration->languages
SevenSpikes.Plugins.CustomerReminders.Admin.Submenus.ManageReminders -> Messaggi Reminder
and
SevenSpikes.Plugins.CustomerReminders.Admin.Submenus.ReminderMessagesReport ->   Rapporti reminder

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for your help
Lorenzo
Boyko
5 years ago
#6040 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 1437
ellerlor wrote:
Hi
I've got a problem with the customer reminders plugin. I think I've set up properly but it doesn't send any email. You can see a screenshot at the follow link
http://www.hobbystore.it/html/customer.jpg
Also the resource name doesn't work well even if I have I have translated it in configuration->languages
SevenSpikes.Plugins.CustomerReminders.Admin.Submenus.ManageReminders -> Messaggi Reminder
and
SevenSpikes.Plugins.CustomerReminders.Admin.Submenus.ReminderMessagesReport ->   Rapporti reminder

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance for your help
Lorenzo


Hi Lorenzo,

How do you know that the Reminders don't send emails? You need to check the Reminder Messages report and see the sent emails. Please note that the Reminders plugin doesn't send the emails but it adds them to the message queue and then the Send Emails scheduled task sends them (it should run every 5 minutes at least). Another possibility is if you have multiple stores to check if the reminder is set to the correct store i.e the one where you add an item to your shopping cart. Also check how often the Reminders scheduled task is run. I would advice you to run it every hour. In nopCommerce 3.3 you can run it manually and this makes testing the Reminders much easier.

About the missing resources - if you have added the exact same missing key resource to your language then it should be loaded. Can you clear the cache as the resources might have been cached. Also make sure there aren't this resource key already added with empty value for example.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Regards,
Boyko Stanev
Nop-Templates.com
ellerlor
5 years ago
#6122 Quote
Avatar
  • 19
Hi

Sorry for the delay of the answer, I know that the reminder doesn't send any email because I've checked to put something in the basket with a new email and I stopped to complete the order. Meanwhile other customers had add some goods in the basket without complete the orders. I've checked the SevenSpikes.Plugins.CustomerReminders.Admin.Submenus.ReminderMessagesReport resourse but no one record has been sent, I've also checked in system->message queue...there are plenty of messages sent but no one with the customer reminder plugin. The set up for the right store in the reminder plugin is ok.

You wrote "Also check how often the Reminders scheduled task is run. I would advice you to run it every hour" how can I do this?

About the missing resources I've checked and cleared the cache but nothing seems changed
Have a look of the resources name:
In italian
Italiano  sevenspikes.plugins.customerreminders.admin.submenus.managereminders  Messaggi Reminder
Italiano  sevenspikes.plugins.customerreminders.admin.submenus.remindermessagesreport  Rapporti reminder
and in English
English  sevenspikes.plugins.customerreminders.admin.submenus.managereminders  Manage Reminders
English  sevenspikes.plugins.customerreminders.admin.submenus.remindermessagesreport  Reminder Messages Report


I use nop 3.2
I know is quite a mess but I hope you can help me :-)

Lorenzo
hristian.dimov
5 years ago
#6129 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 386
ellerlor wrote:

You wrote "Also check how often the Reminders scheduled task is run. I would advice you to run it every hour" how can I do this?

About the missing resources I've checked and cleared the cache but nothing seems changed
Have a look of the resources name:
In italian
Italiano  sevenspikes.plugins.customerreminders.admin.submenus.managereminders  Messaggi Reminder
Italiano  sevenspikes.plugins.customerreminders.admin.submenus.remindermessagesreport  Rapporti reminder
and in English
English  sevenspikes.plugins.customerreminders.admin.submenus.managereminders  Manage Reminders
English  sevenspikes.plugins.customerreminders.admin.submenus.remindermessagesreport  Reminder Messages Report


I use nop 3.2
I know is quite a mess but I hope you can help me :-)

Lorenzo


Hi Lorenzo,

You can check the Customer Reminders Task in System -> Schedule tasks.

Please update the plugin to the latest version following this article.

If this doesn't help - please send an email to our support with link to your site and admin credentials so we can investigate what the problem is.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
baloghc
5 years ago
#7401 Quote
Avatar
  • 79
I'm having an issue with the Customer Plugins reminder not sending emails out as well. I am testing it on the DEV site with my personal account. I have left items in my cart and the message report lists emails but the message state is "Not Sent" for each.  They were created on June 18th and June 20th respectively.

Are my settings okay?

I have it set to 1 message per customer.
Condition Met Date Later Than: 5 Days
Condition Met Date Earlier Than: 1 Day
Interval Between Messages: 2 Days
Nop 3.7 - ArtFactory
Nop 4.0 - Lavella, Venture, Smart, ArtFactory
hristian.dimov
5 years ago
#7414 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 386
DJ_Balogh wrote:
I'm having an issue with the Customer Plugins reminder not sending emails out as well. I am testing it on the DEV site with my personal account. I have left items in my cart and the message report lists emails but the message state is "Not Sent" for each.  They were created on June 18th and June 20th respectively.

Are my settings okay?

I have it set to 1 message per customer.
Condition Met Date Later Than: 5 Days
Condition Met Date Earlier Than: 1 Day
Interval Between Messages: 2 Days


Hi DJ_Balogh,

Yes, your settings are correct.

Please keep in mind that the customer reminders plugin does not send emails, but puts them in the queue. The email sending functionality is in the nopCommerce system. You can check if your email account settings are correct. Please also check if your "Send emails" schedule task is running every 60 seconds.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com