Close

Routing error when copying files into plugin folder

cwjackson
9 years ago
#6006 Quote
Hi,
I have downloaded the ajax filters trial and I'm trying to integrate it into a new 3.3 store (local at the moment)

as soon as I copy the plugin folders to the plugin folder and click reload plugin I get an error (which breaks the entire store)

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Line 65:             }
Line 66:             routeProviders = routeProviders.OrderByDescending(rp => rp.Priority).ToList();
Line 67:             routeProviders.ForEach(rp => rp.RegisterRoutes(routes));
Line 68:         }
Line 69:     }

Source File: C:\store location\NOP 3.3\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Mvc\Routes\RoutePublisher.cs    Line: 67

any thoughts on what it could be? it is before I even get the ability to click install plugin.

Thanks

Carl
iliyan.tanev
9 years ago
#6025 Quote
Hi CWJACKSON,

I was unable to reproduce the problem on clean instalation.
I suppose you are using the Nop-Commerce (Source code) version. Could you make sure you are copying the plugin folders to \Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins ?

Regards
Regards,
Iliyan Tanev
Nop-Templates Dev Team
cwjackson
9 years ago
#6026 Quote
Yes.

The plugins are in the correct place.

Are there changes in your core that override existing NOP routes?

We have our own plugins running too which remove and then re add some existing routes.

Could this be conflicting?

Thanks

Carl
Boyko
9 years ago
#6042 Quote
cwjackson wrote:
Yes.

The plugins are in the correct place.

Are there changes in your core that override existing NOP routes?

We have our own plugins running too which remove and then re add some existing routes.

Could this be conflicting?

Thanks

Carl

Hi Carl,

There are no changes in our plugins that override existing routes or register new routes but we rely on the "Admin_default" route to register our plugin routes in the administration.
Have you made any changes to the "Admin_default" route in nopCommerce i.e delete it?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team