Close

trial version does not show up

shellyshao
10 years ago
#5992 Quote
It showed up last week, but today I copied the website to a different computer and this ajax filter doesn't show up anymore. after a few refreshes, it says "you are running a trial version...", if I refresh it again, nothing shows up. I remember in my old computer I've see such notice, but after refreshing, such notice will disappear and ajax filter will show up.

Is that the trial only valid for one week? or i didn't anything in-correct? Please help. By the way, I even tried uninstalling it and re-installing it. I still can't get ajax filter work on my new machine.

Thanks,
Haiping
shellyshao
10 years ago
#5993 Quote
Also, I re-installed ajax cart as well, which works fine. Only ajax filter doesn't show up.
Boyko
10 years ago
#5995 Quote
shellyshao wrote:
Also, I re-installed ajax cart as well, which works fine. Only ajax filter doesn't show up.

Hi shellyshao,

Do you have any products for filtering on the category you are testing?
Please note that if you have only a single product the filters won't show up (as there is nothing to filter ). Also for example if you have a lot of products but all of them have the same price then the Price Range filter won't show.
Another common mistake is that you have made all your products to be "featured" products, which are always shown and they are not filterable, so the Filters will simply ignore them.

Hope this information is useful!

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
shellyshao
10 years ago
#6011 Quote
yes, you are right. I only created featured products in testing database. That's why ajax filter doesn't show up.

Thanks a lot! Shelly