Close

Problem with copy of products

iojvan
9 years ago
#5940 Quote
Hi, I use Copy product feature to enter products to store but after I realized that I still have title of product and description of first product that I use to create others.

In admin panel everything looks good titles are correct for products. I try with deleting portal and browser cache, restarting application etc. but problem is still there.

You can look my shop and example on temp address.
iojvan
9 years ago
#5941 Quote
For example name of product and description doesn't change but price of the product is!
iojvan
9 years ago
#5970 Quote
Can I hope to get reply soon??

Tnx
Boyko
9 years ago
#5974 Quote
iojvan wrote:
Hi, I use Copy product feature to enter products to store but after I realized that I still have title of product and description of first product that I use to create others.

In admin panel everything looks good titles are correct for products. I try with deleting portal and browser cache, restarting application etc. but problem is still there.

You can look my shop and example on temp address.

Hi iojvan,

"Copy product" functionality is part of the nopCommerce framework and has nothing to do with the Motion theme. But to be honest I don't really understand what the problem is. What exactly is wrong with the "Copy product" functionality in nopCommerce (please specify your nopCommerce version)?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team