Close

Home Page Main Slider

GreatAdventure
9 years ago
#5730 Quote
Hello, on my second multistore, I'm trying to have different Home Page Main Sliders from my first store. However, I can't seam to figure out how to do this. Regardless of what I have checked on "Stores", "Limited to Stores" the same banners show up on all the stores.

For example, on my first website, www.ParacordCanada.ca (which has been working great - Thank you Nop Templates) I have checked "Limited to Stores", and "canadaparacord.ca" however the banners are showing up in my second store.

When I create a second Home Page Main Slider, and check "Limited to Stores" and "KnifeStoreCanada.ca" for this second home page slider then those banners show up on all the stores.

Thanks,
Shawn
Boyko
9 years ago
#5731 Quote
GreatAdventure wrote:
Hello, on my second multistore, I'm trying to have different Home Page Main Sliders from my first store. However, I can't seam to figure out how to do this. Regardless of what I have checked on "Stores", "Limited to Stores" the same banners show up on all the stores.

For example, on my first website, www.ParacordCanada.ca (which has been working great - Thank you Nop Templates) I have checked "Limited to Stores", and "canadaparacord.ca" however the banners are showing up in my second store.

When I create a second Home Page Main Slider, and check "Limited to Stores" and "KnifeStoreCanada.ca" for this second home page slider then those banners show up on all the stores.

Thanks,
Shawn

Hi Shawn,

Which version of nopCommerce/MegaMenu are you using?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
GreatAdventure
9 years ago
#5734 Quote
Thank you for the quick reply Boyko.

The version of NOP that I'm using is 3.2, but I haven't updated the Alfresco Theme files for awhile. I will get these updated over the weekend, and try again. If I'm still having trouble I will let you know.

I should have tried that approach first.

Thanks again,
Shawn
jmbusquets
9 years ago
#5755 Quote
I have same problem with versión 3.3 of nopcommerce
GreatAdventure
9 years ago
#5756 Quote
With the update the banners work correctly in Version 3.2

Thank you,
Shawn
Deni
9 years ago
#5772 Quote
Hello,

We can confirm that in latest version of 3.2 there is multi-store support (It was fixed in the middle of January, 2014) .

We have fixed the problem in 3.3 and it will be available for download until the end of the day.

Regards !
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com