Only shows 2 items in vertical mode.
Michael Woffenden
Boyko
11 years ago
#1072 Quote
mwoffenden wrote:
Only shows 2 items in vertical mode.

Hi mwoffenden,

Yes, this is by design. Probably it will be better to have separate skins for vertical mode, so that there are no confusion but we wanted to keep things simple and keep the number of the skins to a minimum.
You can simply copy the defaul-3-items skin folder into a new folder called default-3-items-vertical folder and then rename the file as well as make a string replace to all default-3-items with default-3-items-vertical in the skin.css file.
Then amend the css styles to show 3 products.

Best Regards
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
mwoffenden
11 years ago
#1077 Quote
I think for your customer base it would be easier and less confusing to have a 2-item template that in fact displays 2 items.

Or even better, have the plugin automatically change the appearance (size) based on the number of items displayed.
Michael Woffenden
Boyko
11 years ago
#1079 Quote
mwoffenden wrote:
I think for your customer base it would be easier and less confusing to have a 2-item template that in fact displays 2 items.

Or even better, have the plugin automatically change the appearance (size) based on the number of items displayed.

Hi mwoffenden,

Thank you for the suggestion. I agree with you.
Probably it is not that clear to clients why we have 3 predefined skins and that they are named after the horizontal style.
Our intention for having 3 predefined skins is so that they are used on different places.
The different skins are suitable for different locations in the store:
default-3-items - home page main column, category page main column
default-4-items - product page main column
default-5-items - any page before or after the content (takes the whole site width)

That's why we don't have 2-items as we don't see where we can place them (horizontal).

Many thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team