Close

Nop Fashion Theme 2.6 release date

bubli
11 years ago
#876 Quote
Hello,
Is there an estimate date when Nop Fashion Theme for nopCommerce 2.6 will be released?

Thanks!
Boyko
11 years ago
#883 Quote
bubli wrote:
Hello,
Is there an estimate date when Nop Fashion Theme for nopCommerce 2.6 will be released?

Thanks!

Hi bubli,

We plan to release all our plugins and themes for nopCommerce 2.6 by Friday July 6th.

Hope this will work for you!

Regards
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
iBEAUTHENTIC
11 years ago
#890 Quote
Boyko wrote:

We plan to release all our plugins and themes for nopCommerce 2.6 by Friday July 6th.

I see the Fashion theme v2.6 is released but using the demo I saw one error right away. Try adding something to the cart ....

Support
11 years ago
#892 Quote
iBEAUTHENTIC wrote:

I see the Fashion theme v2.6 is released but using the demo I saw one error right away. Try adding something to the cart ....

Hi,

I don't see any problem with the demo of the Fashion theme with adding products to the cart. Maybe you have had such a problem while we have been updating the demo web site or something. Please try again and let us know if you still have any problems with the demo.

Best Regards
ModeWelt
11 years ago
#899 Quote
I installed the new theme and I noticed that there is an error in the wishlist. You can see the error in your demosite too. Only click on the wishlist you receive an error.

Dietmar
Support
11 years ago
#902 Quote
Hi,

Thank you for pointing out this. The problem has been fixed and uploaded on our website. You can download the latest package from your My Account section.

In order to integrate the fix please replace the following files with the ones from the latest package:

1. ~/Themes/Fashion/Views/Catalog/_ProductVariantAddToCart.cshtml
2. ~/Themes/Fashion/Views/Common/HeaderLinks.cshtml

Best regards!
ModeWelt
11 years ago
#906 Quote
I uploaded the complete fashion theme again because only changing the two files doesn't work. Now it works fine. Thanks for your fast help. Really great support!!!