Close

Feature Requests

cosmotech
8 years ago
#11932 Quote
Deni wrote:
Hello guys. I have a need, and I am actually surprised that nobody else has been in my situation. I am setting up a bundle product, it is a kit formed of 3 pieces that build up the result product. I am doing it by creating attributes for each piece of the kit. Each attribute has 18 values, the values are actually colors. You can see it here: http://www.cosmotech.online/skin-dbrand-per-iphone-6-6s-fronte-carbon1 . That means that i have 18x3 images to charge on the same product. Well, the problem is that on the mobile version ( which is the most used by our customers), doesn't handle cloud zoom, which enables the beautiful jcarousel for product thumbs. That means that the user sees 54 pics before actually seing the colour box, and that is not acceptable. Is there a way to hipe the product thumbs on mobile? Or maybe a way to enable jcarousel? Or maybe an html code mod? 

Hi, 

I see that you have made some modifications in the styles.css of the theme.

For example around line 2310 in styles.css you have:

.gallery .picture-thumbs a {
    display: none;
}

If you take a look at the package of the Smart theme for v3.50, this code chunk is not the same.

Please revert all changes regarding the thumbs and let us know if you still have any issues.

Regards !

Well I disabled thumbs temporarily, while waiting for a solution from you!
Deni
8 years ago
#11943 Quote
cosmotech wrote:
Well I disabled thumbs temporarily, while waiting for a solution from you!

Hi, 

Now I got what you meant.

It was our decision to remove the carousel on mobile devices. We think that the customer experience is better if he sees all images and can click on each whenever he wants.

I have just created a custom feature for you and sent it to your ticket.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
trentnix
6 years ago
#14023 Quote
When zoomed, it seems like it would be really intuitive if it swiped to the next image on touch devices instead of forcing the user to click the left or right arrow.
Valentin
6 years ago
#14025 Quote
trentnix wrote:
When zoomed, it seems like it would be really intuitive if it swiped to the next image on touch devices instead of forcing the user to click the left or right arrow.

Greetings,

that you for your suggestion. You can use our UserVoice portal to suggest that officially, and if many other people find that to be useful, we can implement it.

Have a nice day!
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com