11 years ago
#764 Quote
Please write here if you have any problems with the Nop Cloud Zoom Plugin
JonJJ
11 years ago
#891 Quote
Hi support,

I need your help.
I just installed the Cloud Zoom plugin 2.50 to test it and have gone through the manual integration in my skin.

My problem is that the only Zoom Type that works is "inside".
All other zoom types will not load.

I don't get any error when choosing another zoom type but nothing happens when I preview my products details.

I have tried to restart my website without luck.

Hope you can help.

Support
11 years ago
#893 Quote
JonJJ wrote:
Hi support,

I need your help.
I just installed the Cloud Zoom plugin 2.50 to test it and have gone through the manual integration in my skin.

My problem is that the only Zoom Type that works is "inside".
All other zoom types will not load.

I don't get any error when choosing another zoom type but nothing happens when I preview my products details.

I have tried to restart my website without luck.

Hope you can help.

Hi JonJJ,

Did you install the latest version of the plugin for 2.5 or some old one?
This is quite a strange problem as the same plugin is used in all our themes and for some of them it uses the inside zoom and for others it uses the other zoom types, which are working fine.
Would you be able to provide us with a live link to your web site, so that we can take a look and see what is wrong?

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates Support Team
JonJJ
11 years ago
#950 Quote
Hi Support,

I got the problem solved. Not sure what solved it, but I upgraded my webshop to 2.6 and modified my skin accordingly.

Installed the latest core and cloudzoom for 2.60 and now it works!
Support
11 years ago
#995 Quote
Hi JonJJ,

We are glad you are up and running the Cloud Zoom without problems.
Thanks for letting us know!
ilanpi
11 years ago
#1443 Quote
hi

i was trying to install the unlimited pack v2.4 on my nopcommerce v2.4

and  i got the following msg

Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

this problem is well known and it is because  .net 4.5 doesn't support old version of FluentValidation  so i need tou guys to upgrade the FluentValidation   and send it to me so i can try it before i buy.

plz let me know
Boyko
11 years ago
#1450 Quote
ilanpi wrote:
hi

i was trying to install the unlimited pack v2.4 on my nopcommerce v2.4

and  i got the following msg

Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

this problem is well known and it is because  .net 4.5 doesn't support old version of FluentValidation  so i need tou guys to upgrade the FluentValidation   and send it to me so i can try it before i buy.

plz let me know

Hi ilanpi,

Please read this post.
Basically you need to upgrade to nopCommerce 2.65.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
vedran
10 years ago
#3060 Quote
Hi!
If Cloud zoom enabled, product attribute (picture associated with the attribute) not work.
Picture does not change depending on the selection of attributes.
MattyLB
10 years ago
#3064 Quote
vedran wrote:
Hi!
If Cloud zoom enabled, product attribute (picture associated with the attribute) not work.
Picture does not change depending on the selection of attributes.

this attribute image issue also occurs in quickview - with and without cloudzoom enabled.
Boyko
10 years ago
#3071 Quote
Hi guys,

We are aware of these issues and we are working on fixing them. Unfortunately we have some difficulties with the way this functionality is implemented in nopCommerce 3.1. We reported one of the problems to Andrei but there is another one that is causing even more headaches.
The problem is that the new nopCommerce 3.1 uses Ids to change the pictures when the attributes are changed but as you know you can't have more than one element with a given id. So when you have a Quick View we end up with 2 elements with the same ids.
Anyway we are thinking of the best way to handle this at the moment and we will let you know as soon as we are done.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team