Close

How to show product color attributes in product card in main page in Uptown theme nop 4.5

mhatef
6 months ago
#22274 Quote
Hello everyone

I using Uptown theme from nop-templates.com and based on their demo , I want to show my product color attribute in product card in main page and category page, like below image:

I add some color attribute to one of my products but not working and not showing any color squares in my product cards.

Is there anybody to know that how can I use this feature in my website ?
Boyko
6 months ago
#22275 Quote
mhatef wrote:
Hello everyone

I using Uptown theme from nop-templates.com and based on their demo , I want to show my product color attribute in product card in main page and category page, like below image:

I add some color attribute to one of my products but not working and not showing any color squares in my product cards.

Hi mhatef,

You need to select the attribute from the theme settings (Additional Settings tab) as you can see on the demo.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
mhatef
6 months ago
#22285 Quote
Boyko wrote:
Hello everyone

Hi mhatef,

You need to select the attribute from the theme settings (Additional Settings tab) as you can see on the demo.

Its working :) . Thank you.🙏