Close

Installing pacifictheme 4.4.593.34178

obineckoo
10 months ago
#22217 Quote
Hello, iam trying to follow guides , but with no luck

I have nopcommerce 4.4.3 source intalled, After I upload the theme, and try to build/run it, iam just getting error

Return type in method 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.Areas.Admin.Models.OverridedProductModel.<Clone>$()' on type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.Areas.Admin.Models.OverridedProductModel' from assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions, Version=4.4.593.34178, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not compatible with base type method

thanks for any tips, or is there any way I can update theme to current version ?
Boyko
10 months ago
#22220 Quote
obineckoo wrote:
Hello, iam trying to follow guides , but with no luck

I have nopcommerce 4.4.3 source intalled, After I upload the theme, and try to build/run it, iam just getting error

Return type in method 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.Areas.Admin.Models.OverridedProductModel.<Clone>$()' on type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.Areas.Admin.Models.OverridedProductModel' from assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions, Version=4.4.593.34178, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not compatible with base type method

thanks for any tips, or is there any way I can update theme to current version ?

Hi,

You should use VS2019 with nopCommerce 4.40.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/92619/error-method-clone-in-type-on-start-when-loading-some-plugins#290620
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team