Close

Title Character Limit?

tarweb
10 years ago
#4614 Quote
I'm trying to add a paragraph of text as the Image Title but since the text is more than 400 characters I get the error...

Property: DisplayText Error: The field DisplayText must be a string or array type with a maximum length of '400'.

How do I increase the limit to more than 400?
Boyko
10 years ago
#4617 Quote
tarweb wrote:
I'm trying to add a paragraph of text as the Image Title but since the text is more than 400 characters I get the error...

Property: DisplayText Error: The field DisplayText must be a string or array type with a maximum length of '400'.

Hi tarweb,

That is because we have put a constraint to the text. You need to change the database but also we need to remove the validation from the source code. Which version of the plugin do you use?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
tarweb
10 years ago
#4642 Quote
Boyko wrote:

Hi tarweb,

That is because we have put a constraint to the text. You need to change the database but also we need to remove the validation from the source code. Which version of the plugin do you use?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Boyko! We're using Version: 3.10 of the plugin.