Close

404 Error found for unknown file

crazycanuck
10 years ago
#4559 Quote
I can see in the Network tab of Chrome's developer tools that a 404 error is being recorded for the following file /Themes/<<themename>>/Content/CSS/none. There is no file or folder matching this and I cannot find any reference to this. It seems to be coming from the following which I'm not sure where this is q_ev5pvrk7dmjut-ul379indtzo9b5ya8m1xisonl581.js?v=Q4YVkCwDB7u7U9A40PcL2n5Qgk-bd1VpgF8NiooYx8E1:1

I don't see any issues with the site however I'd like to know how and why this is appearing?

We are using nopCommerce 3.2 and the Lighthouse theme
Boyko
10 years ago
#4561 Quote
jvadakkel wrote:
I can see in the Network tab of Chrome's developer tools that a 404 error is being recorded for the following file /Themes/<<themename>>/Content/CSS/none. There is no file or folder matching this and I cannot find any reference to this. It seems to be coming from the following which I'm not sure where this is q_ev5pvrk7dmjut-ul379indtzo9b5ya8m1xisonl581.js?v=Q4YVkCwDB7u7U9A40PcL2n5Qgk-bd1VpgF8NiooYx8E1:1

I don't see any issues with the site however I'd like to know how and why this is appearing?

We are using nopCommerce 3.2 and the Lighthouse theme

Hi jvadakkel,

If you could share a link to your web site then it would be easier to see what is this and advice.
You can try disabling the javascript bundling, so that you can see which is the script that looks for the missing file.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
crazycanuck
10 years ago
#4569 Quote
Hi Boyko

Right now we haven't deployed it to production so I can't share a URL quite yet. How do i disable the javascript bundling? Through web.config?
crazycanuck
10 years ago
#4634 Quote
It appears to be coming out of the jquery-1.7.1.min.js file