Close

When install nopcommerce 4.40.4 SevenSpikes.Core plugin has a problem with install.

piotrsz772
2 years ago
#21851 Quote
Hi, when install for nopcommerce 4.40.4 plugin SevenSpikes.Core I have an error

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: 'Unable to load one or more of the requested types.
Method '<Clone>$' in type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.Areas.Admin.Models.CustomerOverridesListModel' from assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions, Version=4.4.959.34913, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.
Return type in method 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.Areas.Admin.Models.CustomerOverridesModel.<Clone>$()' on type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.Areas.Admin.Models.CustomerOverridesModel' from assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions, Version=4.4.959.34913, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not compatible with base type method

todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21853 Quote
piotrsz772 wrote:
Hi, when install for nopcommerce 4.40.4 plugin SevenSpikes.Core I have an error

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: 'Unable to load one or more of the requested types.
Method '<Clone>$' in type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.Areas.Admin.Models.CustomerOverridesListModel' from assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions, Version=4.4.959.34913, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.
Return type in method 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.Areas.Admin.Models.CustomerOverridesModel.<Clone>$()' on type 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions.Areas.Admin.Models.CustomerOverridesModel' from assembly 'SevenSpikes.Nop.Conditions, Version=4.4.959.34913, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not compatible with base type method

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

This is a known issue in nopCommerce, but unfortunately, it is not on our end.

Please use Visual Studio 2019 to build nopCommerce 4.4.

You can read more about this here.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
hkreklame
2 years ago
#21860 Quote
I think you are mistaken. This isn't a problem with any other plugins on VS2022. I only have this problem with nop-templates. I want to use VS 2022, so could you look into this issue asap?
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21861 Quote
hkreklame wrote:
I think you are mistaken. This isn't a problem with any other plugins on VS2022. I only have this problem with nop-templates. I want to use VS 2022, so could you look into this issue asap?

Hi,

Im afraid that using Visual Studio 2019 is the only solution we are aware of.

With nopCommerce 4.5, you can use Visual Studio 2022 without any issues, but with with 4.4, there is nothing we can do on our end to resolve this.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
piotrsz772
2 years ago
#21868 Quote
Yes, thank you, Visual Studio 2019 resolve issue :)