Close

NopCommerce 3.2 Problem - Plugins

nabeel1983khan
10 years ago
#4551 Quote
hi , I have upgraded the 3.2 version from 3.1 ... after installing the website it had been working fine until I had installed the plugins collection , it has been giving me an error

Could not load file or assembly 'WebGrease, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

This full error can be found on my website

http://www.zarla.co.uk/

It has been doing this and I have checked the webgrease version has changed but this old version is somewhere in the plugins not updated with the new webgrease version .... if you can share some light that would be helpful as the website has been working without the plugins perfectly fine.

Thanks
Boyko
10 years ago
#4564 Quote
nabeel1983khan wrote:
hi , I have upgraded the 3.2 version from 3.1 ... after installing the website it had been working fine until I had installed the plugins collection , it has been giving me an error

Could not load file or assembly 'WebGrease, Version=1.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

This full error can be found on my website

http://www.zarla.co.uk/

It has been doing this and I have checked the webgrease version has changed but this old version is somewhere in the plugins not updated with the new webgrease version .... if you can share some light that would be helpful as the website has been working without the plugins perfectly fine.

Thanks

Hi nabeel1983khan,

None of our plugins for nopCommerce 3.2 reference the WebGreace assembly.
The only plugin that used to reference this assembly is the Core plugin but it was in version 3.1.
Please note that for nopCommerce 3.2 you need to use the 3.2 version of the plugins that you can download from your My Downloads on our web site.
Did you upgraded the Core plugin or you are using the old version for 3.1 (maybe you have manually modified the Description.txt file of the plugin to support 3.2) ?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team