Close

changing the position of widget zones

poshopperone1
2 years ago
#21759 Quote
I want to change the location of widget zone.  I need to change the design of my page in certain way such as move text in line, move text or feature closer but am having trouble doing so because the area in which am change is controlled by a widget zone. am unable to move text in the same line or move it as close at want it because it controlled by the widget. So i would like to know if its possible to change the position of the widget position. or change the css of the widget.   because i would like to manipulate the style , primarily the location of the zones.
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21764 Quote
poshopperone1 wrote:
I want to change the location of widget zone.  I need to change the design of my page in certain way such as move text in line, move text or feature closer but am having trouble doing so because the area in which am change is controlled by a widget zone. am unable to move text in the same line or move it as close at want it because it controlled by the widget. So i would like to know if its possible to change the position of the widget position. or change the css of the widget.   because i would like to manipulate the style , primarily the location of the zones.

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

The location of the zones is not controlled by CSS, you can change the location by editing the .cshtml template file that defines the widget zone.

Bear in mind that our plugins are styled for the existing nopCommerce widget zones, so depending on the location where you want to move it, you might have to add custom CSS later when adding stuff in the widget zone.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com