Close

Emporium theme specifications

ventsypopov
3 years ago
#21527 Quote
Hi, I wonder if there is a way to make the following 3 tasks in Emporium theme:
1 - To reorder sections in checkout - i.e billing address section to be after shipping
2 - To be able to choose from my existing addresses when I am on checkout/billingaddress, because now I have 2 existing addresses but they are not shown as options to choose from
3 - To show the customer the remaining amount for reaching free shipping
Boyko
3 years ago
#21531 Quote
ventsypopov wrote:
Hi, I wonder if there is a way to make the following 3 tasks in Emporium theme:
1 - To reorder sections in checkout - i.e billing address section to be after shipping
2 - To be able to choose from my existing addresses when I am on checkout/billingaddress, because now I have 2 existing addresses but they are not shown as options to choose from
3 - To show the customer the remaining amount for reaching free shipping

Hi Ventsy,

1. Unfortunately, this is not possible. nopCommerce requires the billing address to be always first as otherwise the nopCommerce checkout logic won't work properly. It is also quite hard to be changed so I would advise you no to mess with it.

2. That is strange. Recently we had another customer having the same issue but it turned out it is not theme-specific. What happens if you switch to the Default Clean theme? Do you still have the same issue or not?

3. I don't think this is possible in nopCommerce (it is not theme-specific) so it will require some customization.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
ventsypopov
3 years ago
#21532 Quote
Okay, thank you a lot for your helping, Boyko. As for 2. -> maybe there is some bug, because I have one more nopCommerce site and there my addresses are showing both on Default but on Emporium theme.

Boyko
3 years ago
#21536 Quote
ventsypopov wrote:
Okay, thank you a lot for your helping, Boyko. As for 2. -> maybe there is some bug, because I have one more nopCommerce site and there my addresses are showing both on Default but on Emporium theme.

It would be best to submit a ticket and specify your nopCommerce version and provide access to your store (in the ticket) so that we can check and advise.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team