Close

Avenue for 4.40

d212digital
3 years ago
#21512 Quote
I've been looking at purchasing the Avenue theme for my project, but it's currently only supported for 4.3, but I am on 4.4.

I've tried to upload a free theme that is only for 4.3 and I get errors

An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to process this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.
C:\Users\someuser\someDesktop\IWT-nopCommerce\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Themes\BlackShop\Views\Shared\Components\HomepageCategories\Default.cshtml

'IWorkContext' does not contain a definition for 'WorkingLanguage' and no accessible extension method 'WorkingLanguage' accepting a first argument of type 'IWorkContext' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
-
}
<script asp-location="Footer">
    $('.bs_home_category_slider').slick({
      infinite: true,
        slidesToShow: 5,
        slidesToScroll: -1,
        rtl: @(workContext.WorkingLanguage.Rtl.ToString().ToLower()),
        slidesToScroll: 1,
        responsive: [
            {
                breakpoint: 1381,
                settings: {
                    slidesToShow: 4,

I'm worried if I spend $249 on the avenue theme, I'll get the same issue?

Is the 4.4 version out yet and or has anyone else used it on 4.4 with no issue?

Thanks,

FYI the free theme was downloaded from these guys
https://nopcypher.com/blackshop-theme

I'm not plugging them by any means, but I wanted to play about with installing themes etc so I could see the processes before I committed to a purchase.  

Cheers

David.
Boyko
3 years ago
#21514 Quote
Hi David,

You won't have any problems with our themes (I can't comment for other themes from other vendors).
Even if you have any issues you can always submit a ticket and we will help you out.
With the theme purchase, you get 1 year of free support and updates.
We are working on adding 4.40 support in our themes and we plan to release them by the end of the week.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
d212digital
3 years ago
#21521 Quote
Thanks, I think I have sent you a note via contact as well as put this on here, so thanks for the responses on both. I look forward to seeing the latest version.

Whilst I have you on, the navigation on mobile, if you click the main category with sub categories it will go to the sub, but if there is say another category under the sub, it doesn't click through it goes to that category instead? Is there an option for expanding rather than click through for example currently it goes

Brands(top level)click to show
  >Sub cat 1
  >Sub cat 2

So clicking Sub cat 1 with child categories should result in
Sub Cat 1
   >Sub Sub Cat 1
   >Sub Sub Cat 2

it doesn't it goes straight to Sub Cat 1 products and misses out that next level of navigation?
Is this a system thing?

Is there a + - option so that they can be expanded instead? see my current website https://iwanttights.com
Boyko
3 years ago
#21525 Quote
Hi David,

The Avenue theme was just released for 4.4 so it is available for download now.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team