Close

Modify Manufacturers Page

bfsradiocontrol
3 years ago
#21506 Quote
I could really use anyone's help with this.

Currently, this theme's manufacturers page displays items three (3) across, with a left side menu. What I'm looking to accomplish is to make it four (4) columns, and keep the left side menu.

For the most part, I can maneuver my way around CSS. What I'm looking for here is help on which CSS file(s) I would put the code into, so I don't break the responsive theme.

Also, I'm adding a Mega Menu to this page, but am not sure which .cshtml file that needs to go in.

Thanks in advance for your help.
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21547 Quote
bfsradiocontrol wrote:
I could really use anyone's help with this.

Currently, this theme's manufacturers page displays items three (3) across, with a left side menu. What I'm looking to accomplish is to make it four (4) columns, and keep the left side menu.

For the most part, I can maneuver my way around CSS. What I'm looking for here is help on which CSS file(s) I would put the code into, so I don't break the responsive theme.

Also, I'm adding a Mega Menu to this page, but am not sure which .cshtml file that needs to go in.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out!

Just to make sure I don't mislead you, could you please raise a ticket in our support system and provide us with the URL of your store, as well as some more details on your Mega menu question?
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com