Close

Twitter Authorize giving an error

[email protected]
3 years ago
#21485 Quote
I have just bought the Uptown theme and installed it in a nopCommerce 4.30 site.
After adding the required keys to the Social Network configuration for my Twitter account I saved the settings and pressed the Authorize button.
This opens a popup which shows the following XML code:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><errors><error code="417">Desktop applications only support the oauth_callback value 'oob'</error></errors> - Please visit the LINQ to Twitter FAQ (at the HelpLink) for help on resolving this error.

Seems like the Social Feed plugin is using an old authentication method?
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21496 Quote
[email protected] wrote:
I have just bought the Uptown theme and installed it in a nopCommerce 4.30 site.
After adding the required keys to the Social Network configuration for my Twitter account I saved the settings and pressed the Authorize button.
This opens a popup which shows the following XML code:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><errors><error code="417">Desktop applications only support the oauth_callback value 'oob'</error></errors> - Please visit the LINQ to Twitter FAQ (at the HelpLink) for help on resolving this error.

Seems like the Social Feed plugin is using an old authentication method?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We have replied to your ticket. Please check it and reply if you have any further issues.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com