Close

ajax filter

gahrvoje
2 years ago
#21432 Quote
Avatar
  • 2
I used ajax filter for product attribute.  Product has attributes like S, M, L, XL.

Also product has “Track inventory by product attributes”.
Is it  possible to configure ajax filter to show only product which have stock quantity greater than zero.
<br>
Example:<br>
Product1
<br> S – stock:3
<br>

M - stock:0
<br>L – stock:3
<br>XL stock:10
<br>

If customer check  M then product1 is not visible
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21438 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 249
gahrvoje wrote:
I used ajax filter for product attribute.  Product has attributes like S, M, L, XL.

Also product has “Track inventory by product attributes”.
Is it  possible to configure ajax filter to show only product which have stock quantity greater than zero.
<br>
Example:<br>
Product1
<br> S – stock:3
<br>

M - stock:0
<br>L – stock:3
<br>XL stock:10
<br>

If customer check  M then product1 is not visible


Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

There is an option in the Ajax Filter Settings -> Availability Settings called Enable In Stock Filter. If you enable it, an In stock filter will be displayed, which will filter only the products that are available in stock.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
gahrvoje
2 years ago
#21445 Quote
Avatar
  • 2
But it is not work if you used Iventory method: Track inventory by product attributes.
todor.atanasov
2 years ago
#21446 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 249
gahrvoje wrote:
But it is not work if you used Iventory method: Track inventory by product attributes.


Hi,

The way that nopCommerce works is that if you have selected the Iventory method: Track inventory by product attributes, the quantity will always be 0.

I believe this is due to performance reasons.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
ventzislav
one year ago
#21814 Quote
Avatar
  • 2
Hi

Is it expected to be modify the plugin to work with "Iventory method: Track inventory by product attributes" and Attribute combination stock quantity?
todor.atanasov
one year ago
#21817 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 249
ventzislav wrote:
Hi

Is it expected to be modify the plugin to work with "Iventory method: Track inventory by product attributes" and Attribute combination stock quantity?


Greetings,

Thank you for your reply!

It is a nopCommerce functionality that returns 0 for the quantity of any given product with that inventory method.

I assume you may make such customization of your nopCommerce but you would need some development knowledge, as other issues might occur.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
ventzislav
one year ago
#21821 Quote
Avatar
  • 2
Hi

From where do you get "data-option-ids" may I use this to get products, I need something to filter by Attribute combination.
todor.atanasov
one year ago
#21824 Quote
Avatar
  • Moderator
  • 249
ventzislav wrote:
Hi

From where do you get "data-option-ids" may I use this to get products, I need something to filter by Attribute combination.


Greetings,

If you wish to get any data from the database, you would need to modify our source code.

Please check with our sales team at sales@nop-templates.com for any further details if you wish to modify our source code.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com