Close

Side menu - sub categories showing NO images? *SOS*

nauetunes
3 years ago
#21394 Quote
Hi,
I have followed instructions as per the demo site.

I have the TOP Menu set up from Settings --> General settings --> Top menu items (tick boxes)
I have the SIDE menu set up in Nop Templates --> Themes --> Pavilion --> Settings --> additional settings --> tick box (show categories in side menu)

When I roll over the side menu links, I still can't get the thumbnail images to show in my sub categories (in the slider area).

I'm following the instructions as per the demo site....but I have flagged this? Could this be it and where do I find this?

"You can achieve the two menus on the Home Page effect by setting your Category Menu Items to have templates  "With Pictures" or "List" ??

many thanks for any help / advice.
todor.atanasov
3 years ago
#21399 Quote
fergwal wrote:
Hi,
I have followed instructions as per the demo site.

I have the TOP Menu set up from Settings --> General settings --> Top menu items (tick boxes)
I have the SIDE menu set up in Nop Templates --> Themes --> Pavilion --> Settings --> additional settings --> tick box (show categories in side menu)

When I roll over the side menu links, I still can't get the thumbnail images to show in my sub categories (in the slider area).

I'm following the instructions as per the demo site....but I have flagged this? Could this be it and where do I find this?

"You can achieve the two menus on the Home Page effect by setting your Category Menu Items to have templates  "With Pictures" or "List" ??

many thanks for any help / advice.

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Please raise a ticket in our ticket system and provide us with the URL of the store, as well as administrator access, in order for us to investigate further.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com