Hello,

Apologies in advance for the long post. I am on nopCommerce 4.3.0 and I want to use the sevenspikes api plugin.

As the latest version on this site is 4.2, I went to Github to get the 4.3 files at:
https://github.com/MaximG1234/api-plugin-for-nopcommerce

I built that successfully in VS2019 after including some Library and Presentation nopCommerce source code projects which then produced the Nop.Plugin.Api.dll file amongst others.

I had previously downloaded the 4.2 API from this website and then replaced the output files in that nop.Plugin.API folder with the corresponding updated ones produced by my build.

I put the folder in the plugins directory on my server and then logged in to my noCommerce site, went to administration, configuration and then local plugins.

I reloaded my list of plugins, selected the api plugin and then clicked on the install button. The api plugin then strangely disappeared from the list of plugins and when I click on the 'Restart application to apply changes' button, the site refuses to load with the following message :

FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authentication.JwtBearer, Version=3.1.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60'. The system cannot find the file specified.

I have tried manually copying the "jwtbearer" dll to where other dll's are but to no avail.

I then have to update the plugins.json file in my App_Data directory and do an iis reset in order to get the site to reload.

I'll be grateful if someone could tell me where I have gone wrong.