Close

Double Image

rgraham
10 years ago
#4466 Quote
Just upgraded to 3.20 and installed new version of Nop Cloud Zoom.  Zoomed product detail images now appear to have been inserted to the left of the existing product images which are still visible.  This results in duplicate images in each case.  An example of this issue can be seen on our site at:

http://www.softballspa.com/SPA_Store/route-66-champion-ringpendant-wroute-66-encrust-white-lustrium

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Deni
10 years ago
#4472 Quote
rgraham wrote:
Just upgraded to 3.20 and installed new version of Nop Cloud Zoom.  Zoomed product detail images now appear to have been inserted to the left of the existing product images which are still visible.  This results in duplicate images in each case.  An example of this issue can be seen on our site at:

http://www.softballspa.com/SPA_Store/route-66-champion-ringpendant-wroute-66-encrust-white-lustrium

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Hello !

Please go to Nop Cloud Zoom plug-in in the admin site and in the "Cloud Zoom Selectors Settings" tab check what you have in the setting "Default image container selector:" . The recommended value is ".product-essential .gallery" . I guess your is just ".product-essential" and that is breaking the plug-in.
Best Regards,
Mladen Staykov
Nop-Templates.com
rgraham
10 years ago
#4479 Quote
Thanks for the suggestion, but I have checked and rechecked the "Default image container selector" and it is definitely set to ".product-essential.gallery" .  The side-by-side image issue is still there.  
Support
10 years ago
#4483 Quote
rgraham wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion, but I have checked and rechecked the "Default image container selector" and it is definitely set to ".product-essential.gallery" .  The side-by-side image issue is still there.  

Hi rgraham,

Can you let us know whether you have changed the product template cshtml file, i.e. have you made any modifications to the html of that page.
Also the value for the selector should be ".product-essential .gallery" - with space between the two class selectors.

If the error still exists can you please uncheck the js minification option from administration -> configuration -> settings -> general and misc settings on the SEO tab so that we can see from the js what might be wrong.

Hope that helps!
rgraham
10 years ago
#4484 Quote
That fixed it! It was the missing space between the two class selectors.  We certainly do appreciate your help!