Close

difficulties installing

erict
3 years ago
#21150 Quote
We're running 4.2 out of the box.  Uploading the zip file has no effect.  It seems successful, but afterwards there are no files on the server that start with sevenspikes.  Maanually copying the two folders to the plugins folder where I see all the other plugins does not make the plugin show up in the admin section after clicking the reloading button.
Appreciate some tips.  Thanks.
Boyko
3 years ago
#21152 Quote
erict wrote:
We're running 4.2 out of the box.  Uploading the zip file has no effect.  It seems successful, but afterwards there are no files on the server that start with sevenspikes.  Maanually copying the two folders to the plugins folder where I see all the other plugins does not make the plugin show up in the admin section after clicking the reloading button.
Appreciate some tips.  Thanks.

I guess you are using a different version of the plugins than the nopCommerce one.
Make sure it is the 4.20 version of the plugins.
If you still have issues please submit a ticket and provide a link to your store and we will be happy to assist you with the installation.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
erict
3 years ago
#21153 Quote
Right - didn't think of that.  Downloaded the 4.2 version and it installed just fine.  Thank you!