Close

connect vendors to Store locator

Markus_AT
4 years ago
#21068 Quote
Hi!

I'm completely new to nopcommerce and learning.
We are planning to set up a multi-vendor-marketplace. nopcommerce looks really good to us. But I'm missing a feature.
I want to show the locations of vendors.
So Nop Store Locator looked good to me - but I need a Nop Vendor locator ;-)!
It just should link to vendors. Do you think this might be possible?!
Generally, I miss the option to link the Store locator to a store to show products for example. Doesn't that make sense?! Maybe I missed it. And this should also map to a vendor.
Do you think, that could be possible?!
Kind Regards,
Markus
Boyko
4 years ago
#21069 Quote
Markus_AT wrote:
Hi!

We are planning to set up a multi-vendor-marketplace. nopcommerce looks really good to us. But I'm missing a feature.
Generally, I miss the option to link the Store locator to a store to show products for example. Doesn't that make sense?! Maybe I missed it. And this should also map to a vendor.
Kind Regards,
Markus

Hi Markus,

The Store Locator plugin allows you to enter any kind of information (free text) about the store, which means that you can easily call the stores to be "vendors" and put any information about the vendor there as well as a link to the Vendor's page in nopCommerce where you can see all their products etc.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
Markus_AT
4 years ago
#21073 Quote
Hi!

Kind Regards,
Markus

Boyko wrote:
Hi Markus,

The Store Locator plugin allows you to enter any kind of information (free text) about the store, which means that you can easily call the stores to be "vendors" and put any information about the vendor there as well as a link to the Vendor's page in nopCommerce where you can see all their products etc.
Markus_AT
4 years ago
#21074 Quote
Hi!

Kind Regards,
Markus

Boyko wrote:
Hi Markus,

Hi Boyko!

Thanks for your answer!
Understand. so I have to create a link manually. Well - OK for me.

Another question: Is it possible to get the menu - items (like all shops / our shops) multi language?! I canT' find how to change them.

Thanks for your help again!