Close

Bug in updating cart total if an item is removed from popup cart

devadmin
4 years ago
#21043 Quote

To reproduce 1) Add different products to cart 2) Go to checkout [just before confirming] 3) Now from cart drop down remove a product. Changes will not get reflected in cart. Ideally if you are in these pages if a change happens e from the drop down cart a force refresh might be a quick fix. I think this is a bug.

Boyko
4 years ago
#21056 Quote
devadmin wrote:

To reproduce 1) Add different products to cart 2) Go to checkout [just before confirming] 3) Now from cart drop down remove a product. Changes will not get reflected in cart. Ideally if you are in these pages if a change happens e from the drop down cart a force refresh might be a quick fix. I think this is a bug.

Hi devadmin,

I agree with you that it looks like a bug and it should refresh the page but at the same time the idea of the Flyout cart is to work with Ajax and not to refresh the page.
If we make it to refresh the page then some people may complain as they like the current behavior that does not refresh it.
Let's see what the others think about it and we might change this to trigger a page refresh when items are removed from the Flyout cart.
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
devadmin
4 years ago
#21092 Quote
Sorry for the late response. You have a point there. But is there a way I can do it myself if I want?
devadmin
4 years ago
#21093 Quote
Btw.. this query is not related to this issue. I wanted to start a new topic in forum. When i try to do that it takes me to login screen and I get logged in successfully. Then if i click [new topic] it keeps on redirecting me to login screen! I am already logged in (Top right shows my username and profile details). So basically I am locked out.