Close

.Net Core exception in nopCommerce 4.1

bdmizanur
4 years ago
#21026 Quote
Using your theme with plugins in nopCommerce 4.1 getting error of entity framework randomly and site stopped running. I think you already knew about this as about this already have git and nopCommerce forum post. Please give a solution, what we can do asap.

Error message: Operations that change non-concurrent collections must have exclusive access. A concurrent update was performed on this collection and corrupted its state. The collection's state is no longer correct.

Got errors in two times on last 8 days. Both times site stopped and came back after restart from IIS.
One is for Anywhere slider plugin and another is for Rich blog

I have added screenshots for both times.
Boyko
4 years ago
#21033 Quote
bdmizanur wrote:
Using your theme with plugins in nopCommerce 4.1 getting error of entity framework randomly and site stopped running. I think you already knew about this as about this already have git and nopCommerce forum post. Please give a solution, what we can do asap.

Error message: Operations that change non-concurrent collections must have exclusive access. A concurrent update was performed on this collection and corrupted its state. The collection's state is no longer correct.

Got errors in two times on last 8 days. Both times site stopped and came back after restart from IIS.
One is for Anywhere slider plugin and another is for Rich blog

I have added screenshots for both times.

Hi bdmizanur,

This is an error from the EF Core 2.1 that nopCommerce 4.1 uses.
It seems like a known issue that we can confirm is not present in nopCommerce 4.20 as it uses EF Core 2.2 (not 2.1 which has this issue).
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team