Close

Changing Language/Currency/Page size reset filters

Jcomp
4 years ago
#20904 Quote
If I have some filters applied and then change Language/Currency/Page the filters are reset.

Steps:
1. Go to http://demos.nop-templates.com/computers#/specFilters=2m!#-!6 Filter by "CPU Type" and selected "Intel Core i5" is applied.
2. Change active currency/language

Actual result: All products within category computers are shown (URL changed to http://demos.nop-templates.com/computers without filter parameters)
Expected result: Filter remains persistent when changing language/currency/page size, just like it behaves when you change sorting
todor.atanasov
4 years ago
#20906 Quote
Greetings!

This is the default behaviour for nopCommerce. If you change the Language or Currency, it reloads the page but deletes all the parameters that are in the URL.

Unfortunately, this is something we don't want to modify as it means we would have to change the core of nopCommerce.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
Jcomp
4 years ago
#20914 Quote
todor.atanasov wrote:
Greetings!

This is the default behaviour for nopCommerce. If you change the Language or Currency, it reloads the page but deletes all the parameters that are in the URL.

Unfortunately, this is something we don't want to modify as it means we would have to change the core of nopCommerce.

Hello Todor,

I can agree that changing Language and Currency is the critical path and can live with such kind of behavior. But what is not acceptable is when user change page size of the grid all filters disappears. And when the user is changing the sorting of the grid it works as expected i.e. filters remain persistent.
todor.atanasov
4 years ago
#20916 Quote
Jcomp wrote:
Greetings!

Hello Todor,

I can agree that changing Language and Currency is the critical path and can live with such kind of behavior. But what is not acceptable is when user change page size of the grid all filters disappears. And when the user is changing the sorting of the grid it works as expected i.e. filters remain persistent.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to replicate the issue.

Could you please raise a ticket in which you can provide us with the URL and steps to replicate the issue, so we can investigate further?
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com
Jcomp
4 years ago
#20917 Quote
todor.atanasov wrote:
Greetings!

Hello Todor,

Could you please raise a ticket in which you can provide us with the URL and steps to replicate the issue, so we can investigate further?

No need to create a ticket, I've figured out what was the problem. For some reason "Product Page Size Dropdown Selector" contains wrong selector - "#products-pagesize" instead of "#products-pagesize-mobile, #products-pagesize-desktop". It might be related to the fact I've updated component a month ago. Anyway, the problem is resolved thanks for the help!
todor.atanasov
4 years ago
#20918 Quote
Jcomp wrote:
Greetings!

Hello Todor,

No need to create a ticket, I've figured out what was the problem. For some reason "Product Page Size Dropdown Selector" contains wrong selector - "#products-pagesize" instead of "#products-pagesize-mobile, #products-pagesize-desktop". It might be related to the fact I've updated component a month ago. Anyway, the problem is resolved thanks for the help!

I'm happy to hear you managed to resolve the issue.

If there is anything we can assist you with, please let us know.
Best regards,
Todor Atanasov
Nop-templates.com