Close

Change before/next arrow colors

OTH
4 years ago
#20878 Quote
Hi,

I was wondering if you could tell me how I can change the colors of the arrows for before/next? At the moment the arrows are basically white but if I hover over them they change to the colors red.. That is the circle the arrows are in turns red and the arrows themselves are white if hovered over. Is there a way ti make that permanent and not just hovered over?

Using nopCommerce 4.10 and the Emporium theme from you.
Best regards,
OTH
Valentin
4 years ago
#20879 Quote
Hi OTH,

we inspected your site and to achieve the required result you need to add the following code to your theme`s Custom Head Styles section:

.jCarouselMainWrapper .slick-next,
.jCarouselMainWrapper .slick-prev {
  border-color: #f41921;
  background-color: #f41921;
}

.jCarouselMainWrapper .slick-next:before,
.jCarouselMainWrapper .slick-prev:before {
    color: #fff;
}

Have in mind that we have used the red color you already have on your site, but if you decide to change the overall site color, you would need to apply the same change for the code we just provided in order for your arrows to look the same.

Hope this was helpful.
Best Regards,

Valentin Kirov
Nop-Templates.com
OTH
4 years ago
#20880 Quote
Valentin wrote:
Hi OTH,

we inspected your site and to achieve the required result you need to add the following code to your theme`s Custom Head Styles section:

.jCarouselMainWrapper .slick-next,
.jCarouselMainWrapper .slick-prev {
  border-color: #f41921;
  background-color: #f41921;
}

.jCarouselMainWrapper .slick-next:before,
.jCarouselMainWrapper .slick-prev:before {
    color: #fff;
}

Have in mind that we have used the red color you already have on your site, but if you decide to change the overall site color, you would need to apply the same change for the code we just provided in order for your arrows to look the same.

Hope this was helpful.

Hi Valentin,

It worked perfectly, thank you!
Best regards,
OTH