Close

Special price ribbon

hkreklame
10 years ago
#4327 Quote
Hi!

I've added a condition for "PriceDifferenceAmmount" "GreaterThan" "1" on my saleribbon. This works fine if a product uses "old price" and a "new price" lower than the old price.

However, i would like the ribbon to appear if a product has special price as well, so i tried adding
"DiscountAmmount"  "GreaterThanOrEqualTo" "1" in another condition with OR.

So now its  "PriceDifferenceAmmount" "GreaterThan" "1"  OR "DiscountAmmount"  "GreaterThanOrEqualTo" "1".

This does not work for products with a specialprice, only with old price\new price.
hristian.dimov
10 years ago
#4333 Quote
hkreklame wrote:
Hi!

I've added a condition for "PriceDifferenceAmmount" "GreaterThan" "1" on my saleribbon. This works fine if a product uses "old price" and a "new price" lower than the old price.

However, i would like the ribbon to appear if a product has special price as well, so i tried adding
"DiscountAmmount"  "GreaterThanOrEqualTo" "1" in another condition with OR.

So now its  "PriceDifferenceAmmount" "GreaterThan" "1"  OR "DiscountAmmount"  "GreaterThanOrEqualTo" "1".

This does not work for products with a specialprice, only with old price\new price.

Hi hkreklame,

The DiscountAmmount condition has nothing to do with the special price of the product. It is related only to discounts( it's used only when you have discounts in nopCommerce )

In 3.2 version we have implemented the HasSpecialPrice condition. Please check our release note as it contains information for the new things implemented in the Ribbons plugin. Unfortunately you can't use it unless you are running nopCommerce 3.2 and Nop Ribbons 3.21 plugin.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-templates.com
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
hkreklame
10 years ago
#4337 Quote
Hi! I am running 3.2, but probabaly not 3.21 of ribbons