Close

Customer role condition?

JonJJ
10 years ago
#4326 Quote
Hi

I have 2 types of customers - my whole sale customers and retails customers.
Both of them see different prices on my products however I often experience that my customers are in doubt wether they are actually seeing the retail price or the whole sale price.

1) Is it possible make a ribbon where the condition is that a customer is in a specific role?

2) or even better yet - to check if a product has a tier price attached to it which is assigned to a specific customer role?

Because then I would make a ribbon that would say "wholesale price" so they would not be in doubt any more.

If it is not possible, then other suggestions to solving my problem are most welcome :-)
hristian.dimov
10 years ago
#4334 Quote
JonJJ wrote:
Hi

I have 2 types of customers - my whole sale customers and retails customers.
Both of them see different prices on my products however I often experience that my customers are in doubt wether they are actually seeing the retail price or the whole sale price.

1) Is it possible make a ribbon where the condition is that a customer is in a specific role?

2) or even better yet - to check if a product has a tier price attached to it which is assigned to a specific customer role?

Because then I would make a ribbon that would say "wholesale price" so they would not be in doubt any more.

If it is not possible, then other suggestions to solving my problem are most welcome :-)

Hi JonJJ,

Unfortunately you can't achieve that thing with the current version of the ribbons. Luckily we are developing a new framework ( new version of the Conditions and more ) which you will be able to use. In that version there will be customer conditions ( and customer overrides). You can see a part of this already implemented in the Attachments and Html Widgets Plugin ! You can try the new conditions framework and let us know if that is what you are looking for.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com