Close

Loading page failed

mattprice1707
10 years ago
#4317 Quote
Hi,

I am using ajax filters 3.20 and every time I try to use the filter I get 'loading page failed' appear. I have read this forum post http://www.nop-templates.com/boards/topic/453/loading-the-page-failed/page/2 and the solution of changing the category template just doesn't seem to work for me. I was wondering whether there are any other solutions.

This is the error message I get in my log.

The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'orderby' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult Products(Int32, Int32, System.Nullable`1[System.Int32], Int32, System.String, Nop.Plugin.Widgets.AjaxFilter.Models.AttributeFilterModel, Nop.Plugin.Widgets.AjaxFilter.Models.SpecificationFilterModel, Nop.Plugin.Widgets.AjaxFilter.Models.ManufacturersFilterModel, Nop.Plugin.Widgets.AjaxFilter.Models.PriceRangeFilterModel)' in 'Nop.Plugin.Widgets.AjaxFilter.Controllers.WidgetsAjaxFilterController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Parameter name: parameters

Regards

Matt
Support
10 years ago
#4319 Quote
Hi Matt,

Have you made any modifications to the category template. Can you please double check that the selectors for the orderby dropdown in the administration of the plugin is correct.

You can try re-installing the plugin, because if you have updated it recently without reinstalling, this may cause the error.

Looking forward to your reply!
mattprice1707
10 years ago
#4322 Quote
Thanks for your reply.

Well, the site was developed by another guy and now I am just finishing it off but is customised. Does this make a difference? The settings are default and appear to be fine plus I only installed the plugin recently after we went to 3.20.

Cheers

Matt
Support
10 years ago
#4323 Quote
Hi Matt,

If the category template had been modified and some selectors had been changed, you will need to enter the correct selectors in the administration of the plugin. In addition to that if you have modified the product-grid, you will need to make the same modification in the Plugins/SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.AjaxFilters/Views/Catalog7Spikes views.

If you can send us a link to your site we may see what might be wrong and fix it quicker. You can also send this information to our support email in case you do not want to share the link here in public.

mattprice1707
10 years ago
#4330 Quote
Hi there, I would send you the link but im working on localhost atm. How do I know by looking whether the selectors have been changed? Sorry, I am fairly new to nopcommerce and the plugins for it.

Regards

Matt
Support
10 years ago
#4331 Quote
mattprice1707 wrote:
Hi there, I would send you the link but im working on localhost atm. How do I know by looking whether the selectors have been changed? Sorry, I am fairly new to nopcommerce and the plugins for it.

Regards

Matt

Hi Matt,

You can compare them to the default nopCommerce theme, i.e. defaultClean. By default is #products-orderby . You can easily check your html and see what is the selector for the order by dropdown.

You can have a look at the explanation in our online documentation.

mattprice1707
10 years ago
#4332 Quote
Oh okay, in which folder/file are they kept.

Cheers

Matt
Boyko
10 years ago
#4338 Quote
mattprice1707 wrote:
Oh okay, in which folder/file are they kept.

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt,

Since we don't know what modifications you have made we can't advice.
Have added any new category or manufacturer templates in your store i.e CategoryTemplate.xxx.cshtml, ManufacturerTemplate.xxx?

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
mattprice1707
10 years ago
#4537 Quote
Hi, sorry I left it weeks before responding to tour help here. I have noticed changes between the original code and our modified code but stil cant seem to workout what I should change in the selector settings. Sorry to do this, but this is the section of code...I believe. in categorytempatesgridorlines

:) Matt

@Html.Widget("categorydetails_after_featured_products")

@*view mode*@
    @*    @if (Model.PagingFilteringContext.AllowProductViewModeChanging && Model.Products.Count > 0)
        {
            <div class="product-viewmode">
                <span>@T("Categories.ViewMode")</span>
                @Html.DropDownList("products-viewmode", Model.PagingFilteringContext.AvailableViewModes, new { onchange = "setLocation(this.value);" })
            </div>
        }

@*sorting*@
    @*    @if (Model.PagingFilteringContext.AllowProductSorting && Model.Products.Count > 0)
        {
            <div class="product-sorting">
                <span>@T("Categories.OrderBy")</span>
                @Html.DropDownList("products-orderby", Model.PagingFilteringContext.AvailableSortOptions, new { onchange = "setLocation(this.value);" })
            </div>
        }

@*page size*@
    @*    @if (Model.PagingFilteringContext.AllowCustomersToSelectPageSize && Model.Products.Count > 0)
        {
            <div class="product-page-size">
                <span>@T("Categories.PageSize")</span> <span>@Html.DropDownList("products-pagesize", Model.PagingFilteringContext.PageSizeOptions, new { onchange = "setLocation(this.value);" })</span>
                <span>@T("Categories.PageSize.PerPage")</span>
            </div>
        }*@

@Html.Widget("categorydetails_before_filters")

@*filtering*@
    @*    @if (Model.PagingFilteringContext.PriceRangeFilter.Enabled ||
        Model.PagingFilteringContext.SpecificationFilter.Enabled)
        {
            <div class="product-filters">
                <div class="filter-title">
                    <span>@T("Filtering.FilterResults")</span>
                </div>
                @if (Model.PagingFilteringContext.PriceRangeFilter.Enabled)
                {
                    <div class="filter-item">
                        @Html.Partial("_FilterPriceBox", Model.PagingFilteringContext.PriceRangeFilter, new ViewDataDictionary())
                    </div>
                }
                @if (Model.PagingFilteringContext.SpecificationFilter.Enabled)
                {
                    <div class="filter-item">
                        @Html.Partial("_FilterSpecsBox", Model.PagingFilteringContext.SpecificationFilter, new ViewDataDictionary())
                    </div>
                }
            </div>
        }*@

@Html.Widget("categorydetails_before_product_list")
    @*product list*@
    @if (Model.Products.Count > 0)
    {
        int counter2 = 0;

if (Model.PagingFilteringContext.ViewMode == "list")
        {
            @*list mode*@
            <div class="product-list">
                @foreach (var product in Model.Products)
                {
                    <div class="item-box">

@Html.Partial("_ProductBox", product)
                    </div>
                }
            </div>
        }
        else
        {
Boyko
10 years ago
#4538 Quote
mattprice1707 wrote:
Hi, sorry I left it weeks before responding to tour help here. I have noticed changes between the original code and our modified code but stil cant seem to workout what I should change in the selector settings. Sorry to do this, but this is the section of code...I believe. in categorytempatesgridorlines

Hi Matt,

The forum isn't good for sharing code.
Please send an email at our support mail with your modified category template.

Thanks
Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team