Close

Product Tokens

cheerfulcalf
10 years ago
#4264 Quote
Hello everybody!

Could someone help me with Product Tokens? If I place -${old-price-new-price-difference-value} - everything is fine and I can see discount in currency in the Product Ribbon text.
But if I put ${max-discount-percentage} - I always see 0. Tried to assign discount to product, special prices and so on.. Did not help. So how should I use this ${max-discount-percentage} ?

Thank you.
hristian.dimov
10 years ago
#4271 Quote
cheerfulcalf wrote:
Hello everybody!

Could someone help me with Product Tokens? If I place -${old-price-new-price-difference-value} - everything is fine and I can see discount in currency in the Product Ribbon text.
But if I put ${max-discount-percentage} - I always see 0. Tried to assign discount to product, special prices and so on.. Did not help. So how should I use this ${max-discount-percentage} ?

Thank you.

Hi cheerfulcalf,

${max-discount-percentage} token is showing only the percentage of the discounts which are assigned to products and when the discount is not requiring a coupon code(this is  because we can't  know if the user is going to enter a valid coupon code). So discounts with coupon codes are simply ignored. Any other discounts that don't require coupon code should be fine. So probably when you have created a discount for your product the discount has required a coupon code and that is why you have seen 0 as discount percentage.

If you have only new price and old price (no discounts) - then please use the ${old-price-new-price-difference-value} or ${old-price-new-price-difference-percentage} tokens.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
Regards,
Hristian Dimov
Nop-Templates.com
cheerfulcalf
10 years ago
#4275 Quote
Yes, that was the matter. Thank you.